10 days away....

would be nice to see a good mix of Saltires with Union flags, remind these cunts back here that this is our country and we are also proud to be British as well as Scottish  ,  unlike when the soap dodgers went to seville, barely a Scottish flag in sight

Let the flags fly, don't let them even attempt to marginalise us.

8 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Anyway, petty arguments aside.

Free tickets, £90 total for return flights each, car hired at Malaga, hotel booked. Bring it on, this is going to be very, very special.

Sounds like you've won a watch there ya jammy prick. So what technique on the guy did you use to get the free tickets? 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Sounds like you've won a watch there ya jammy prick. So what technique on the guy did you use to get the free tickets? 

Meeting MyGers threshold for Indy tickets.

Booked hotel and flights when we qualified for the semis.

Insurance on costs by backing Leipzig after first leg

Are you sorted?

19 minutes ago, Yanniko said:

Hey guys, greetings from Germany! First of all: Thank you so much for kicking out RB... I was so scared we have to play against them and will be forced to win, to save the football :thumbsup: now i just can enjoy this beautiful final against you guy's... Football feels like back in the 80 right now xD but man... Im worried Sevilla is to small for all of us... Today our club announced 100000 ticket orders for the Final and the public viewing with 50k in our home stadium is already sold out.. And as we know you.. It will be the same with you.. In the end 100k Germans and 100k of you in Spain, maybe a party the world has never seen. Just want to wish you all the best... And if we will lose... I'm happy it would be against you! Don't be to nervous.. Just enjoy it!

Wilkommen bei Rangers Media mein freund. Ich hoffe du bist kein Fenier! (Grun und Weiss Reifen). 

3 hours ago, Yanniko said:

Hey guys, greetings from Germany! First of all: Thank you so much for kicking out RB... I was so scared we have to play against them and will be forced to win, to save the football :thumbsup: now i just can enjoy this beautiful final against you guy's... Football feels like back in the 80's right now xD but man... Im worried Sevilla is to small for all of us... Today our club announced 100000 ticket orders for the Final and the public viewing with 50k in our home stadium is already sold out.. And as we know you.. It will be the same with you.. In the end 100k Germans and 100k of you in Spain, maybe a party the world has never seen. Just want to wish you all the best... And if we will lose... I'm happy it would be against you! Don't be to nervous.. Just enjoy it!

fawlty-towers-john-cleese.gif