10 days away....

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

From playing in a game that will have a massive affect on the landscape of Scottish football. Historically and financially.

10 years ago the same Scottish football tried it hardest to have us dead and wiped from existence.

Fuck every single one of them.

We're the only show around here.

We are playing this for us.

Why do folk continue to peddle this eternal victim pish? If 'Scottish football' wanted Rangers dead, we would never have been admitted to the SFL after we were kicked out the SPL (as was the wish of MANY rangers fans at the time).   Fucking worse than them at times for the paranoid bullshit.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

They wanted us weakened to the point we were uncompetitive, but still wanted the cash associated with Rangers coming into Scottish football. 

So not 'dead and wiped from existence'? There's literally no way to make one of two only clubs with gates in excess of 40/50k 'uncompetitive' in Scottish football short of banning us from ever signing players again.

Obviously i will be nervous as fuck at kick off, but I'm starting to believe that we are perhaps destined to win this Europa League.

It will still take another huge mammoth effort to win it, but I'm more confident going into this than I was Manchester in 2008.

7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

And the fact we play the Europa before the SC but aye

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

And another league game next week.  Blootered.

Made a cunt of it, believe it or not not too bad here regards alcohol intake👍😃👍

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why do folk continue to peddle this eternal victim pish? If 'Scottish football' wanted Rangers dead, we would never have been admitted to the SFL after we were kicked out the SPL (as was the wish of MANY rangers fans at the time).   Fucking worse than them at times for the paranoid bullshit.

We were punished as a club for the actions of two men. Besides what the courts say the club was defrauded by Whyte, I think Murray was equally as responsible but that’s something that can’t be proven. We were failed by the Governing body in their due diligence and they punished us for it to cover their own backs. If we had ceased to exist at that time it would have been the fault of those three parties for their failure to protect the best interests of the club.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

We were punished as a club for the actions of two men. Besides what the courts say the club was defrauded by Whyte, I think Murray was equally as responsible but that’s something that can’t be proven. We were failed by the Governing body in their due diligence and they punished us for it to cover their own backs. If we had ceased to exist at that time it would have been the fault of those three parties for their failure to protect the best interests of the club.

The 'due dilligence' by FA's is nothing more than a self-cert form. They don't have the power to actually stop anyone from buying and running a football club however they wish. The refused to grant Romanov 'fit and proper status' so he just put his boy on the Hearts board instead. If the SFA had deemed Whyte not to be fit and proper, it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference to him fucking us over.

43 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They wanted us weakened to the point we were uncompetitive, but still wanted the cash associated with Rangers coming into Scottish football. 

Exactly - make it as hard as possible for us but still pull in the Rangers money.

I detest the rest of Scottish football. Fuck the lot of them 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The 'due dilligence' by FA's is nothing more than a self-cert form. They don't have the power to actually stop anyone from buying and running a football club however they wish. The refused to grant Romanov 'fit and proper status' so he just put his boy on the Hearts board instead. If the SFA had deemed Whyte not to be fit and proper, it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference to him fucking us over.

It was nothing more than a self cert form, it isn’t any longer.