Alex Lowry

Broxi

3 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

It was great the way the manager brought them all on together today. Shows a real trust in them, which hopefully continues into next season.

Lowry looks class. His Vision and balance seems excellent and he’s also quite a big lad, so when he reaches his physical peak then he could be top notch 

He's got the height, bulk him up a bit in the next year and he can achieve much more.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He's got the height, bulk him up a bit in the next year and he can achieve much more.

Not sure that's needed. Thing it's a very British thing to want to bulk players up but if people are seeing him as the modric type then he doesn't need it and if anything it can hinder his movement a bit.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Not sure that's needed. Thing it's a very British thing to want to bulk players up but if people are seeing him as the modric type then he doesn't need it and if anything it can hinder his movement a bit.

Not saying he needs to turn into the Hulk or anything. Just a natural strengthening to deal with the physical activity of being an elite sportsman. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Most leagues aren’t like ours tho tbh, he absolutely needs to bulk up to deal with the new generation of Ross Tokelys in our league. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Most leagues aren’t like ours tho tbh, he absolutely needs to bulk up to deal with the new generation of Ross Tokelys in our league. 

Just depends where he's playing for me. If he's in central mid then possibly but if he's playing between midfield and attack or inside 10 for example I think I'd rather he had a wee bit of pace. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Just depends where he's playing for me. If he's in central mid then possibly but if he's playing between midfield and attack or inside 10 for example I think I'd rather he had a wee bit of pace. 

Think he still needs a bit tho mate no saying bulk up but he’s really slim understandable for a young boy though it’ll come naturally, boy looks class tho some his passes when he came on nobody else sees 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think he still needs a bit tho mate no saying bulk up but he’s really slim understandable for a young boy though it’ll come naturally, boy looks class tho some his passes when he came on nobody else sees 

Aye no doubt the boys needing a good kebab or twelve. He's built liked a vegans willy. 

I normally don't get carried away with youth players but every time I see him he gets better. He plays years ahead of his level and with development he can be scary good.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye no doubt the boys needing a good kebab or twelve. He's built liked a vegans willy. 

I normally don't get carried away with youth players but every time I see him he gets better. He plays years ahead of his level and with development he can be scary good.

Best young player I’ve seen since Ferguson if he’s half as good he’ll be some player 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He's still a few years of growing to go but he's never gonna be big. All our youths are quite small. Genuinely hope every club brings through young footballers not the tokleys as mentioned a few posts ago. 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I think we've cut off our nose to spite our face in recent games when he should have been on the pitch but there was a contract situation behind the scenes. 

That's exactly my thinking, showcase his talents without that contract being signed and the sheikh's will be in there like a tramp wie chips.