Kamara

Glen Kamara is one of the most gifted players at the club. He also plays with discipline and incredibly likeable . But when his off like tonight, he is really bad. Im sure Aribo was one of his best mates. He sure looked like he wanted away for his big pay day tonight. Hope im wrong because when he is on, he is a fantastic football player.

Playing him as a 10 is so archaic, I'd just about accept it if he was the only player capable of playing there but there's about 3 or 4 far superior options that could play as a 10.

I'm guessing Gio wants to use him there to press aggressively from the front but I don't even think he can do that either, it's a strange one and one I'd like to here explaind sometime, we might not agree with it but we'd at least get to rationalise it. 

25 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Playing him as a 10 is so archaic, I'd just about accept it if he was the only player capable of playing there but there's about 3 or 4 far superior options that could play as a 10.

I'm guessing Gio wants to use him there to press aggressively from the front but I don't even think he can do that either, it's a strange one and one I'd like to here explaind sometime, we might not agree with it but we'd at least get to rationalise it. 

Kamara was not deployed as a #10. All three midfielders were defensive and there lay the problem. We were far too conservative in our approach going into the tie.

And even at 1-0 down, we seemed content to stay that way.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Glen Kamara is one of the most gifted players at the club. He also plays with discipline and incredibly likeable . But when his off like tonight, he is really bad. Im sure Aribo was one of his best mates. He sure looked like he wanted away for his big pay day tonight. Hope im wrong because when he is on, he is a fantastic football player.

He was mates with Aribo and bassey as the videos from 55 show. He’s out of sorts and probably fancies a move tbh. 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He's really not.

• 3 weeks later...