Who didn't pay the electric bill?

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind that did happen once :lol:

:lol: Happened when the BBC were showing Bowie's set from Glastonbury 2000 in 2020. Then they put on Ed Sheeran from whenever it was he headlined after.

Was fucking furious and everybody was fed up with me ranting about it. Thought I'd come on here and vent but the place was down. 

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

:lol: Happened when the BBC were showing Bowie's set from Glastonbury 2000 in 2020. Then they put on Ed Sheeran from whenever it was he headlined after.

Was fucking furious and everybody was fed up with me ranting about it. Thought I'd come on here and vent but the place was down. 

Didn’t realise it was as recent as that :lol:

The time when all that appeared on your screen was a troll face aye? I found it hilarious that someone spent the time doing it 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Seriously though, had a look on RangersMedia Twitter to see if there was some announcement about why the site was down etc, and I don't think anyone has posted from it in years.

Would be good if the Admin could at least fire out a tweet to say that they are working on the issue and give an update.

They don’t have access to the Twitter