*****The Official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread*****

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Could say livi could have had a goal at the end , I was right behind that and never seen a foul

You can if you want, that makes it 3-2 then so we're fine. Can't really have a pop at Colak for doing nothing when he had a perfectly good goal chopped off.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Just watched Sportscene.

Zero mention of the potential sending off, not even a mention of the actual yellow card. (Despite them showing contentious decisions in other matches)

Only thing they mention about Colak’s disallowed goal was it was “so close, so close”. Nothing in the post match segment.

They did spend some time on how Rangers “dodged a bullet” with a soft decision when Livi had the ball in the net.

Business as usual I suppose, but disappointing to see.

Aye but they apologised to us.  

Never seen the second half because of a wedding and just caught up with it there. Thought with the second half performance we were really worth the three points, thought Tillman made such a difference if he can be that silky on that surface I’m looking forward to seeing him play on a good one, that said he should’ve have buried that chance, Colak was unlucky with his goal thought he looked on, was a good header as well. Kent was so much better in the second half as well, as a few have mentioned looked like a tactical switch to leave him 1v1 more often which he got great joy. Arfeild does what he’s good at and gets into the box from midfield, still got a part to play. Credit to Gio for changing it got it spot on after a poor first half. Here’s hoping big Souttar won’t have a worse performance than that in a Rangers top. 

On 27/07/2022 at 15:21, Vision said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Borna

Lundstram Kamara 

Tillman

Lawrence Colak  Kent

I think Gio was kinda debating wither to go with the above squad on Saturday, obviously he decided to give Souttar and Wright another chance. Afraid we'll see both consigned to the bench in future.

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Martindale: ‘Tav does what Tav does.’ and bigging up Arfields runs from midfield in his post-match presser.:lol: loves the Rangers. 

CC0E6187-DDA5-48F5-904E-9FB5FB57F6E3.gif

For a guy who hung about the juniors, hes done fantastic for them.

Given the hardtime reference his background etc.

Fairplay, he calls it how it is. Simples

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

I remember they gave us a guard of honour right after winning 55, was a touch of class to be fair to them and it’s probably from Martindale, you wouldn’t get that with certain mobs.

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I've been a huge critic of Wright but I thought he played well in the first half. Take your general point though.

Aye i didn’t think Wright was the worst in the first half either and was even shouting for Kent to be pulled, but Gio proved I know fuck all about football as Tillman made a difference and Kent had a really good second half. 

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

He's doing a really impressive job with the resources he's got. Think he's got a much wider set of responsibilities than most SPL managers too. Deserves a lot of credit. Obviously easier to say that knowing he's one of us.