Tillman

G.E.C.

Think you saw why he was so close to breaking into Bayerns team, and why he’s left Bayern in that performance.

Phenomenal technique and some really tidy football, but at times looked a player who hasn’t played a great deal of first team football. 

Looking forward to it - he’ll be an important player for us.

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hairiest arsed 20yr old Iv seen since the 1989 Saudi Arabia U16 team .

Looks a very good young player indeed .

Don’t think any of that Saudi team were 20 but their kids might have been.:lol:

As for Tillman, it’s up to the others to get on his wavelength because he’s at least two moves ahead of the rest.

Difficult to avoid getting carried away with his potential.

I thought he looked a handful when he came on, still a bit raw but talented. Shouldve scored twice today but thank fuck someone is at least getting into these positions from midfield. Got potential to be quality. Think Jack will start ahead of him on Tuesday though for the old tried and tested. 

37 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Was impressed. His decision making will improve as well but he's has all the right attributes there. Strong as an ox too.

Don't think there was much wrong with his decision making, he played a few balls to nobody, but I think the balls were in the right areas but the others weren't on the same wavelength to take up the position.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

We don't need to at all, we have an exclusive option to buy at the end of the season.

He still has the option to knock us back I'm sure.

We can put a bid in, and BM have to accept, but if there is another team kicking about willing to offer the same or a bit more cash, BM could accept that as well and he could talk to both clubs and choose who to go to.

I think anyway....

Looks class. Tryng a bit too hard to be fancy at times, as ive mentioned in the match thread. But with more experience will clean that up hopefully. We need a good replacement of Aribo and if fit i think he will be just that. I hope he continues to impress and we get him signed permanently. 

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

😂😂😂 You had to get that in there 

I've been mostly on the wind up for weeks to be honest mate, but I do think Tillman will be the main man in that role.

When everyone is fit and available and settled in, the 3 behind Morelos will be Kent, Tillman and Matundo.

Lawrence will provide mostly cover and rotation with Kent, he will also kinda share cover for the 10 role with Lowry. Also like 2nd half today could cover the right side but will have Matundo and Wright ahead of him.