Kent & Morelos

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I have no idea, I don't think/can't recall I've even swore on here. Think it's an error :unsure:

At least your posting history is still there and you can post, I lost all of mine and couldn't post not that long ago.

99% of the posts were bullshit anyway, so no loss.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

At least your posting history is still there and you can post, I lost all of mine and couldn't post not that long ago.

It can be quite gut wrenching when it came from nowhere, if you know/deserve one I'm sure it's different. 

13 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Give yourself a bit of credit .Don’t think Iv ever seen a post from you that didn’t make sense.

Saying that I’m probably judging you against my own 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly think both should go, and I get the feeling they think it too.

Kent was particularly frustrating yesterday, been a massive fan since he came here but his confidence looks shot and his finishing is getting worse. You can't help but compare to jota who cost similar money, both talented but numbers are miles apart. Another thought is while Kent is rightly guaranteed a place and the right wing is a struggle between 4 or 5 inferior players, they will most likely all outscore him from limited appearances.

Morelos is Morelos I don't feel as strongly either way with this one but I think it's fair to say he won't improve past his current level on and off the pitch.

To completely disagree with everything I wrote though I wouldn't trust wilson/gio to find upgrades...

The whole situation with the two of them is farcical , the window closes in 9 days and both have not signed any new deals , we dont even know if they have been offered any. Even if there is anyone interested in buying one or both of them , which I highly doubt , who do we bring in at this late stage ?

I have zero faith in Wilson knowing what a good player looks like , its ridiculous the guy is still around the club.

Again club looking a bit unprofessional here. 9 days to go and no apparent signing or contracts. And if they have signed already as some rumours have said, then why not pub,Ickes it. It Should never be allowed to get to this stage. If they haven’t resigned a year before contract expiry, they they should be sold. Simple as. Club can’t be letting contracts run out and losing money. It’s supposed to be our model, buy, cheap where possible, give them the Rangers platform and sell on for a profit.

I think Morelos for what he brings to us is brilliant albeit with his moments of madness like yesterday and fitness issues. I don’t think Kent is anywhere near as important. As others have pointed out, his numbers are poor now and I struggle to remember many games where I come away thinking Kent was good never mind great. 

Out of the two I’d prefer to keep Morelos, but this hanging around waiting to see if they sign isn’t a good look.

I dont know if Gio is playing a game to force Morleos into a decision, 

Sign and you can play - show commitment. 

Really need Kent and Morelos to either be sold or sign new deals. 

Losing both for free or small transfers is not acceptable. 

Both have not started the season too well but are still two I want as starters in the team. 

Anyone heard where we are currently? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Learn to handle your bevy.

Thanks

Learn to accept facts.he's been shite all season.offers fuck all except a few step overs before either giving it to the opposition or passing it back to midfield.when/if he finally does take a shot he skys it over the bar. his return for 7.5 million is fucking abysmal for a winger.