Tillman

Essandoh

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

"Foreign" players are not the issue, fuck me our worst performer was Scottish and we had a an Ulster Rangers man put in a cowardly shift. The Tarriers starting eleven only had two Scots starting and their "foreign" players won it for them.

Tillman was poor and deserves criticism but singling him out over others is madness and kidding on that Lowry would do better is too, both are two players with great potential but far from the finished article.

You are aware of the thread title, yes?

38 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Lowry is twice the playef of tillman.

Seem it coming when aw the wee excited weans on here thought he was a superstar ready cause he jumped like a salmon against shite goalies.

Called him weeks ago.

How gio sees him as a starting 1q player is giving me the fear.

What is hilarious is you are criticising Tillman for the exact same way Lowry has been playing for the majority of his B Team appearances this season - largely jogging about and looking disinterested.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What is hilarious is you are criticising Tillman for the exact same way Lowry has been playing for the majority of his B Team appearances this season - largely jogging about and looking disinterested.

Tillman is a huge potential end of, im not saying he wont ever be a superstar, but right now, even from the first games of this season i could see he was not a starting 11 jersey. 

Gio and his backroom not seeing this is frightening.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Relying on a 20 year with this lack of experience to be one of our main creative forces was a huge blunder

image.thumb.png.643b78e9395fa1c0642b3b72a0051686.png

It is fucking frightening that no one else seen this from first games of the season?? Apart from myself on here, i knew yesterday was coming too.

I didnt want it too but seen it a mile away.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Tillman was AWOL yesterday. His age shouldn't be used as mitigation when Abada was born the same year.

Aye. Professional games played is more relevant. Better comparison is perhaps Amad, back in February. Even then, Tillman was being used out of position yesterday but he was miles off it. Why Gio didn't learn from the 3-0 game is anyone's guess - though you could argue the fact nobody has taken the RW jersey put him in such a position.

31 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Tillman was AWOL yesterday. His age shouldn't be used as mitigation when Abada was born the same year.

Abada has played much more 1st team football than Tillman has. Surely that's a factor no?

2 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Its hard enough to play in your first old firm match never mind being played out of position in front of that mess of a team behind him. Lots of players have struggled in their first old firm match. Tillman if used properly will be a good signing in my view.

Definitely. It reminded me of Diallo in Feb. Not exactly out of position but chucked in for his debut

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

US manager or not, honestly cannae believe him and fucking sands went out for dinner the night of us getting pumped off them wae vickers.  Read the fucking room ya pair a dicks.  Get them fae fuck!!

Not another one! I’ll ask again you’d like Sands and Tillman to return to their parent clubs tomorrow morning??

We’ve got Davies Souttar and Helander currently missing but you’d want our only other first team centre back.to disappear first thing tomorrow morning??

You suggest that potentially our best two players away to PSV Tillman and Sands should never set foot in Ibrox again?

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Not another one! I’ll ask again you’d like Sands and Tillman to return to their parent clubs tomorrow morning??

We’ve got Davies Souttar and Helander currently missing but you’d want our only other first team centre back.to disappear first thing tomorrow morning??

You suggest that potentially our best two players away to PSV Tillman and Sands should never set foot in Ibrox again?

Honestly no point arguing with them.

On 04/09/2022 at 12:48, theweebluenose said:

"Foreign" players are not the issue, fuck me our worst performer was Scottish and we had a an Ulster Rangers man put in a cowardly shift. The Tarriers starting eleven only had two Scots starting and their "foreign" players won it for them.

Tillman was poor and deserves criticism but singling him out over others is madness and kidding on that Lowry would do better is too, both are two players with great potential but far from the finished article.

Two Scots who were apparently Rangers fans, and treat us with utter contempt. 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Inexperienced and the game ate him up on Saturday.

It’s happened to better players than Tillman.

Think he plays better with another attacking threat to bounce off of. Don't think he hid in the game like plenty of other experienced pros, I think half of Lundstrams bad performance at the start of last season were half down to who was around him too.