Tillman

Essandoh

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Wrong.

Check my posts from pre season.

I seen it in tillman even then.

Scored 2 salmon leaps and importamt goals but wasnt our best player. Gave the baw away alot, the jogging thing he does shows lack of desire.

Lawrence was our best player start of season.

All about opinions, but for me never showed a lack of effort or desire against livi when he came on and constantly wanted the ball and changed the game or when he pressed in Eindhoven to lead to the goal or his goal against USG, my point is more about how if a player is out of form it’s always far too easy to say it’s a lack of effort or desire rather than a player just being out of form, which will happen and happens to a lot better players than Tillman. Don’t really think it’s a coincidence that any game he’s been out right he’s been poor because it’s blatantly obvious it doesn’t suit him. 

17 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

There’s a reason he plays in most big games and that’s because you are guaranteed a shift from him. Say what you want about him, but he will run himself into the ground.

Bring back Candieas

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’ll need to agree to disagree on that.

I don’t think he’s great either, but in terms of ‘earning it’ he’s miles ahead of Tillman and most of our attacking players or CMs.

To earn it you have to perform, which Arfield doesn’t do. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’ll need to agree to disagree on that.

I don’t think he’s great either, but in terms of ‘earning it’ he’s miles ahead of Tillman and most of our attacking players or CMs.

Aye personally i like Arfeild and have since he signed, he always gives you 100% and compared to the rest of our midfielders his movement off the ball is night and day. 

23 hours ago, rossco87 said:

Can’t really comment on McKinnon as I haven’t seen him.  Once he is back to fitness Lowry should be taking Kent’s place - he has been disinterested / out of form most of the season and it’s more likely than not he is leaving for free in the summer. McCann is a different type of player for me, we should 100% be trying to get him more game time over Davis / Arfield.

Tillman could be our player - yes we would need to pay for him but the only way we find that out is if he gets a consistent game in his preferred position, which also happens to be a position we are particularly lacking in depth for with Lawrence out.

He's never worth the money Bayern want.   We should be able to find better for less elsewhere.  Mind you Ross Wilson is unlikely to find one.