*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, simon said:

I’ve not been on here in years. 

5-0 Gers tonight. 

We have won 2-0, 3-0 and 4-0 last 3 games. 5-0 is the only logical outcome. 

Jeez, that's a blast from the past. Hope all is well mate.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Have to disagree with the opinions about taking a draw, a win is massively important tonight.

People are forgetting we have lost away to the likes of Malmo, Sparta Prague, Union in just over a year. Drew at Brondby.

Bar the Dortmund game our away record is not very good, I appreciate some of the games like Red Star away the result was acceptable to advance, but they would be heavy faves if we don't win tonight IMO.

Spot on , we go over there with a draw we have no chance of going through.

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Is everyone doing this dress in blue tonight? 

I don’t see why anyone going couldn’t find something blue to wear, be it an old Rangers top, a t-shirt or a pair of curtains. Anyone who is actually seriously moaning about this is a buffoon or an attention seeker. (I’m not having a dig at anyone here BTW). Can’t help but feel there will be a few who refuse to change their bright orange tops.

54 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Just watched their highlights from their tie against Monaco, one thing that stands out for them defensively is they look very shakey at set pieces. 

Just imagine if they're vulnerable to the same corner kick over and over again....

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You really are a grade A wanker on this site , is that really the best you can do ?

Anybody that thinks drawing at home with this mob is a good result knows absolutely fuck all about the game.

No chance of going through with a draw :lol: 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Will be sad if people who could only afford one top and went for the Orange top are singled out for not wearing
 all blue stuff. :sarcasm:

Some people really like a moan.

Be hugely surprised if anyone is ‘singled out’.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

How many of those away games have been played where we drew the first leg and needed a result to take us through?

None from memory. That’s not really the point though is it?

Be it qualifiers, group stage or knockout rounds, our away record in Europe isn’t great.