Old Firm Allocations

45 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Great news.

Having 800 scum in our stadium is still too many.

Whatever bear wants a full stand of scum supporters is mind blowing. 

We have too many season tickets in waiting anyway.

They can get 100 more when we extend Ibrox to 65,000 :boughy:

They should get what Spurs, Dortmund etc got

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Great news.

Having 800 scum in our stadium is still too many.

Whatever bear wants a full stand of scum supporters is mind blowing. 

We have too many season tickets in waiting anyway.

They can get 100 more when we extend Ibrox to 65,000 :boughy:

We don’t need to increase our capacity. Once we go back to regular title wins the numbers will dwindle again. 55 and the European final exaggerated the waiting list massively 

Used to be easy to get tickets for any game at Ibrox other than old firms maybe 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We don’t need to increase our capacity. Once we go back to regular title wins the numbers will dwindle again. 55 and the European final exaggerated the waiting list massively 

See honestly I’ve never known it like the last few years.

during 9iar, advocaat etc tickets were always available, it’s now a struggle v st J at home :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yip, and even then if it wasn’t a title decider type at the end of the season seen and heard of plenty of people in the past going down early on the day and getting one. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

See honestly I’ve never known it like the last few years.

during 9iar, advocaat etc tickets were always available, it’s now a struggle v st J at home :lol:

3 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Yip, and even then if it wasn’t a title decider type at the end of the season seen and heard of plenty of people in the past going down early on the day and getting one. 

Aye it was the whole excitement of stopping their 10IAR and that immediately being followed by the EL final last year everyone wants to be involved now. 

Even on my Facebook I have noticed people become fans of us now that I never heard speak about us before. 

Brilliant for the club having the demand but I would rather we just gave the ground an uplift and didn’t worry about extending it, because I don’t see the demand lasting forever.

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it's changed. More women and kids at the games now. I cant see there being as many spaces as before for getting a ST. 

11 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I think it's changed. More women and kids at the games now. I cant see there being as many spaces as before for getting a ST. 

It’s changed for the reasons I mentioned. I haven’t noticed any more women or kids than before, there were always women and kids at games :lol:

They bleat on about there is no old firm then in the same breath start bitching about their allocation at ibrox. Why would they get any more than a std spfl allocation. 

I agree it’s always nice to see them face to face in person when they get pumped but the majority are just filthy taig cunts that I’d rather we’re denied access to our home. 

Changing 800 to 2000 isn't really going to make the slightest bit of difference in regards to atmosphere or do much for 'the spectacle' either for the neutrals. Unless the main gripe is people want to have a better chance of getting a piggery away ticket, which is a genuinely horrible experience anyway.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Pish

We will never agree on this :lol: ps only

this bit is aimed at you 

btw it was said this was only mentioned cause they were beating us, I mind when SDM ran us tan groups went and tried to get it cut. Think it was to do with a jan 2nd minute silence

theyre stinking fenian bastards I’d give them nothing