Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Feel like we are now playing with a man down tomorrow. 

Don’t mean this as a criticism of Colak but he really doesn’t get involved in the match out with sticking the ball in the net. Away from home where we are likely to have less possession we could really be doing with playing a striker who holds up the ball and links up with midfield/wide men. 

We all love Alfie but it’s really unfair on the fans and his teammates how often he’s fucked us over. 

There is no chance he was starting even if he did go over based on the start to the season 

17 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Was rumours players were told not to go out after the game on the Saturday due to the PSV game on the Tuesday and Morelos did anyway hence him not featuring against PSV.

Jack was out Sat night as well. Expect he'll be in the squad but probably not start since he can barely run anyway.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

This really should be sourced with a mod because it’s WhatsApp group rumour mill shite that feeds into the agenda of people who want to attack the club

Canny just post shite like that, his head might be gone but he’s not Carlos Pena

That's why I said "apparently" I've no idea how true it is, although I know for a fact he is no stranger to clubbing and drinking midweek.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fed up with a player who basically carried this team for multiple seasons? 

They see an excuse.

Has he carried us the last few seasons ? Absolutely love Morelos but the 55 season he vastly underperformed the first half of the season and was better the second half, still think we would've won the league without him that year and he underperformed again last year up until Gio came in then he was really good up until his injury.

The last thing GVB would’ve wanted was to have to do this. He brought him in at 60 minutes on Saturday to get him 30 mins with a view to playing a part tomorrow. He let us down. 

He’s let us down time and time again. His goal scoring record isn’t good enough that we can let him get away with what he has. He’s in danger of wasting his career in my opinion. Time to seek for whatever we can get and get a striker in before the end of the window. No player will ever be bigger than the club.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Beyond stupid man management. Getting senior players in the squad to support your agenda because it suits them too.

How can you get senior players to support your decision :lol: 

No surprise that this story is what brings you back to posting regularly again you absolute freak.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're really not very good at using Twitter, are you? He responded to someone elses tweet saying Morelos was 'fat as a barrell' was utter drivel, using the pic in my tweet to further emphasise that.

image.thumb.png.7555ef9d0c9b74d09b3f51f70e32a9b5.png

About as good as you are at playing rm 😂

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Has he carried us the last few seasons ? Absolutely love Morelos but the 55 season he vastly underperformed the first half of the season and was better the second half, still think we would've won the league without him that year and he underperformed again last year up until Gio came in then he was really good up until his injury.

Considering Morelos was the only reason we got into the groups, and then scored the goals that took us through the groups then I’d say he carried us in Europe

30 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Makes absolutely no sense to go into tomorrow night weaker.

if colak gets hurt we have no one to bring on. He could still be let go by the club but we shouldn’t have removed focus from the game for this circus.

we’ve weakened ourselves for a 30million quid cup final. 

Fucking madness. 

Dont think theres ever been a player that divides opinion like this guy , I have friends and family who love the guy and others who have zero time for him.

When hes on his game he is a force , problem is the whole times hes been here hes very rarely been , on his game.

Also speaks volumes that nobody is interested in buying him. One things for sure if hes done get him gone now and we have a week to bring in a new striker , either way its another clusterfuck of a situation.