*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

9 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

We don't have enough of the money we have spent on the pitch unfortunately.  I really hope we can pull this off somehow, the performance is irrelevant.  

Completely agree. How we managed to spend the better part of 10 million on 2 defenders and none feature in a game like this is crazy 

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Shit that. Especially when you are happy to put the money into our Club.  Must be exclusive rights. 

Costs a fortune following on TV. You  have to use 3 different providers plus Rangers TV and a VPN at times. 

Hope you get a good link mate. 

I have BT at home but up seeing family in Shetland, but got a lot of good replies so hoping to get one of them to work. We were on the boat coming up last Tuesday so I must have a better chance tonight. :pipe: 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have BT at home but up seeing family in Shetland, but got a lot of good replies so hoping to get one of them to work. We were on the boat coming up last Tuesday so I must have a better chance tonight. :pipe: 

Can you not get it through the bt sport app or online then?

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Can't you sign into BT sport's online? 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I am not sure, but probably, I had just sorted out Nord VPN and now RTV cannot show it. Some good people will put up links just before KO. :thumbup:

If you have bt via virgin you can use virginmedia" tv anywhere" on lappy, hope you get sorted mate.

Not a fan of that team. We can get an overload centrally which might help us but Tillman does get close to Colak so we'll see how that goes I suppose. We really need to press with that team to get that overload.

Need to force the ball into the middle of the park or onto PSV's right. Their left hand side is their strongest with Gakpo & Max and Lawrence was really struggling to keep up with the full back. I suspect that's we have Kamara starting cause he is good at closing down and shuttling across space on our left hand side.