Ross Wilson

SkylineBlue

18 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

If Helander and Roofe weren’t so injury prone they wouldn’t have ended up playing for us in the first place. I imagine clubs had a look and said no thanks but we took the risk because there was a potential high reward (55) which ultimately paid off. It’s biting us in the ass now though because they are getting older and their bodies are breaking down even more regularly.

Don't know about roofe but helander had a few minor injuries before signing for us. The odd 3/4 weeks out at most 

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Don't know about roofe but helander had a few minor injuries before signing for us. The odd 3/4 weeks out at most 

Remember roofe was pretty injury prone when he arrived - think that’s why we got him for what we did 

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck! I keep popping in here to get the good news that he’s gone. 

Me too :lol:

I see there’s new posts and I’m giving it “please God, please please please God. I know you’ve got hands full with Ukraine and all that but, come on, just five minutes to get that wee shite away to fuck…”

Big man’s not listening 😡

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Me too :lol:

I see there’s new posts and I’m giving it “please God, please please please God. I know you’ve got hands full with Ukraine and all that but, come on, just five minutes to get that wee shite away to fuck…”

Big man’s not listening 😡

Fucking scunnered mate. Heading out today after the game for a weeks holiday and was hoping this would be a wonderful start. 🤣

On 15/09/2022 at 23:59, JCDBigBear said:

Ross Wilson signings who are still at Ibrox

Hagi

McLaughlin  (Free)

Roofe

Wright

Sakala   (Free)

Ofoborh   (Free)

Lundstram  (Free)

Alegria

Sands   (Loan)

Souttar  (Free)

Colak

Lawrence  (Free)

Matondo

Davies

Tillman  (Loan)

Yilmaz

Of the list above we have spent approx £17 million in transfer fees without add-ons.  We would be lucky to get anything close to that figure if we sold the lot of them.   That proves to me that Wilson is totally incompetent.  The "buy low sell high" aim of the club fails miserably when you look at the players we have brought in.