Ross Wilson

SkylineBlue

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Average 29.9

the ages of our starting line up tonight

Interesting business model that.

Only 3 under the age of 27. 1 is on loan and the other 2 are running their contracts down to leave for nothing in the summer 

Wilson is the root cause of our predicament.   His player acquisition has generally been horrendous and his appointment of Gio has been a huge and will ultimately be an expensive mistake.   Bassey was simply a fluke.

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Wilson is the root cause of our predicament.   His player acquisition has generally been horrendous and his appointment of Gio has been a huge and will ultimately be an expensive mistake.   Bassey was simply a fluke.

I suspect Bassey was more down to Gerrard who’s Liverpool youth side would’ve played against Leicester when Bassey was there

Been saying for months he an out and out imposter, most of his signings have been terrible but the most damming thing for me is the centre back situation, everyone knew we were going to need a left sided centre back, he signs John Souttar, a right side injury prone centre back. He then signs Ben Davies for 4 million, a player who can't get near the first team, last night we played three central defenders two of them were midfield players, after the sending off we then bring on a young boy before Davies - Wilson should be out the door as soon as possible.

Clearly out his depth, him, the board, the coaching staff have no strategy whatsoever. A long, hard season’s viewing ahead troops as I can’t see any of them getting paid off.  Brutal given the backing and the recent income the club have had.  Next AGM / results will be fun. 

4 years in and still relying on the likes of Mcgregor, Arfield, Davis, Tav, Alfie and Kent on the biggest stage, the Champions League.

We are in no position to be spending 5 million on a project left back.

Have needed a right winger for 4 years and sign someone for 3 Million who manages to be a worse option than Scott Wright and Arfield.

An absolute shambles of a recruitment strategy compounded by the fact the likes of Morelos and Kent will likely leave on a free.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

“Explain Calvin Bassey” is one of his many gems in this thread.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-fans-must-make-ross-wilson-the-issue.220586/

Ross Wilson ordered the birth of Calvin Bassey and then taught him how to play football.

93918842-D4B2-4A2F-A5AC-182414539B10.jpeg

An absolute fraud when it comes to incoming transfers. 

Barring Morelos and Kent who we’ll lose for nothing, he’s fine on departures and we’ve got good money in which will help stabilise the club. 

But I wouldn’t put him in charge of spending my loose change. His transfer record is absolutely woeful and makes Mark Allen look like Txiki Begiristain. 

not sure if this has been posted previously.

Tav 2015
Morelos 2017
Jack 2017
Mcgregor 2018
Goldson 2018
Barasic 2018
Arfield 2018
Davis 2019
Kent 2018(loan) deal perm 2019

9 players from last night's starting 11 were signed before the start of the 2019 season.

Ross Wilson joined Rangers in October 2019

15 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

“Explain Calvin Bassey” is one of his many gems in this thread.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-fans-must-make-ross-wilson-the-issue.220586/

Wish I hadn't read that man. Even if he was right, and he's not, one signing success vs a now decaying team in he CL full of his predecessor's players is hardly the all conquering argument he thinks it is. Clown.