Missing Players

steven33jackie

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Nonsense. He's far superior to the boy with stripes in his haircut.

You'll no get any staunch points for saying otherwise.

Not looking for 'staunch points', especially today fs

Abada is miles better than anything we have out wide & was signed for a decent fee, the kinda player we should be signing rather than the Scott Wright's, Matondo's or even Kent

Just don't see it with Jota at all, good finish today but McLaughlin was pish for it, otherwise you barely seen him.

45 minutes ago, Sket said:

Jota and Abada are levels above Kent btw. Many many levels.

Said it in the match thread. 

There front 3 will get at least 10 goals each. 

The only players in our front 3 that hit that are what morelos and Colak. 

We don't get enough from our LW and RW. What do we expect but when we don't invest properly. Our biggest spend were a LB that didn't start and a CB currently unavailable.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Not looking for 'staunch points', especially today fs

Abada is miles better than anything we have out wide & was signed for a decent fee, the kinda player we should be signing rather than the Scott Wright's, Matondo's or even Kent

Just don't see it with Jota at all, good finish today but McLaughlin was pish for it, otherwise you barely seen him.

Jota is,whether you see it or not. 

Ryan Kent,Scott Wright and Fashion Sakala.

In the bin.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Said it in the match thread. 

There front 3 will get at least 10 goals each. 

The only players in our front 3 that hit that are what morelos and Colak. 

We don't get enough from our LW and RW. What do we expect but when we don't invest properly. Our biggest spend were a LB that didn't start and a CB currently unavailable.

Kents numbers are a fucking disgrace. He's a fucking pretender.

Just now, Madina said:

Helander would have been better than Sands. Lawrence was a big miss. The midfield was so passive/pedestrian. Played into the taig hands (or rather feet) time and time again 

I think Tillman was also played too soon - he will probably do better against them at home but he seemed lost to me today. We actually improved when Wright came on.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I think Tillman was also played too soon - he will probably do better against them at home but he seemed lost to me today. We actually improved when Wright came on.

I always worry about throwing young players into a Derby away from home. Arfield should've been a stick on when lawrence was ruled out. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Glaring miss is a right winger, keeper and driving midfielder.

Too late now though have months of saying what should have happened.

Missed most of the game but from what i did see the glaring miss for me is how much big Bassey covered for Goldson and the team.

Goldson and sands are both poor defenders and this desire to play from the back is laughable. You could see the 4th goal coming a mile away. 

Mclaughlin out, mccrorie in, get borna to fuck along with the 2 bombscares in the middle but we have missed the boat big time now the transfer windows shut and by xmas we could be 12 points behind going by what you see today 

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

People keep saying this but he is pretty fucking far away from being our biggest problem.

I didn't say he was our biggest problem. You did. People keep saying it because its true. Its sound though,he done gun salutes. 

He's fucking pish,outwith 4 or 5 games a season.

52 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’ll get fuckin slated but Bassey Aribo and even Balogun leaving has made us weaker. 

We’re weaker now than last season. They are far stronger than last season. 
They’ll win the league by 15 plus points and we’ll do the hard work for them by dropping points all over the shop.