Robbie Nielson

WilkoBear

Infrequent poster which I know will gather speculation however I’ll chip in with my tuppence either way. Rangers all my life and on days like this I always try to see the positives. We did a lot wrong today but also felt we had some positives - Sands played well and Davis.

Anyway, I’m not one to hound out people on a whim but if gio was to go could we do worse than Robbie Neilson? Seen him mentioned on a previous thread and thought it worth a mention. Works well on a budget, from the correct faith and knows the lay of the land here.

15 minutes ago, WilkoBear said:

Infrequent poster which I know will gather speculation however I’ll chip in with my tuppence either way. Rangers all my life and on days like this I always try to see the positives. We did a lot wrong today but also felt we had some positives - Sands played well and Davis.

Anyway, I’m not one to hound out people on a whim but if gio was to go could we do worse than Robbie Neilson? Seen him mentioned on a previous thread and thought it worth a mention. Works well on a budget, from the correct faith and knows the lay of the land here.

Ffs man, i don't even think you are a tim, naebody would be this obvious... to the clyde I fucking go

6 hours ago, WilkoBear said:

Get to fuck.