***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

9 minutes ago, Scouse_Legend said:

3 likes for that belter of a comment. You won't be chuffed with that. You don't spend 20 hours a day on here chasing likes for those kind of returns. It's almost as if people are getting bored of your sarcastic pish 

Oooooft someone’s a little grumpy pants 

22 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I ubderstand that, but how does that ease the policing burden, that is my point. 

You’re suggesting they’re all going to come over and congregate in the one place, they might just come over and do some sightseeing and then go home.

if it’s home fans only then The police can  do it on a skeleton number, if Napoli fans are there and with the usual shite they bring then the police would need more than their regular amount, tarrier barriers up etc 

45 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I assume it isnt Rsngers who are saying no away fans but Police Scotland so they can reduce policing numbers. This only works if Napoli fans dont travrel. If they do and are not in the stadium then surely this puts more pressure on police resources. 

Could we not beef up the police with help from our armed forces ?

4 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

It's hardly stupid. It's a couple of hours down the road and many RSC's will be able to run buses and generate a bit of income. Those without a ticket can soak up the atmosphere all day with fellow bears then watch the game in a decent boozer. The city is full of them. Some people are happy not being an uber fan with Gold MyGers status in order to get tickets nowadays and will be happy to go on a jolly "Fucking stupid" my arse. 

It is fucking stupid tbf, especially if the city is Naples. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

That’s a bit tragic

A bit??

Travelling over 100 mile and spending near £100 in expenses (ticket, travel, booze), to sit in an unfamiliar pub, when you've got a ticket to see The Famous in your pocket.

A good size hip flask and a half bottle is all you need ffs.

15 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

A bit??

Travelling over 100 mile and spending near £100 in expenses (ticket, travel, booze), to sit in an unfamiliar pub, when you've got a ticket to see The Famous in your pocket.

A good size hip flask and a half bottle is all you need ffs.

Exactly