The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's not luck, for fuck sake. Thats denial. They consistently pull out results in the dying embers of games and it was a large factor in them winning the league last season.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

They are playing worse but that might rally them more than the pish 1 nil would of. 2 things I feel are bullshit, they aren't this amazing side the media and gio seem to think and this pish about them tiring etc they have scored so many late winners.

They were blowing out their arses in the last 20 minutes and had on attack after St J equalised. 

5 subs weren't introduced mid season by accident and continued this season

3 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They were blowing out their arses in the last 20 minutes and had on attack after St J equalised. 

5 subs weren't introduced mid season by accident and continued this season

Well aye they were but yet again they got a last gasp winner. If we are not leading by about 83 mins we get desperate and the game just dies

16 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Hate to say it, but most other teams, especially us, would be accepting the draw in those circumstances...This will only spur on their never-say-die attitude and no doubt lead to another season of last-gasp winners.

It’s what they do. It’s what we can’t do - we’re more prone to conceding late than scoring 

20 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

What did he do? 

Took his shirt off, which he got a yellow for. He then ran into the crowd and many of them ran out the stands and celebrated with a few of the scum players.

I know the rule states going into the crowd these days is not an automatic yellow but in this incident the wording should have resulted in a yellow for that imo

43 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's not luck, for fuck sake. Thats denial. They consistently pull out results in the dying embers of games and it was a large factor in them winning the league last season.

They are jammy bastards, not all the time but today they were. I didn’t watch it so I have nothing to base it on. But I won’t be changing my mind 

1 hour ago, Old No7. said:

Did someone get a bad injury for the additional time or is it another one of these games where the official's need the win for their coupon.

They were winning 1 nill when it was 5 minutes added on so i doubt it. 

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

Stupid bass of a Saints player should have stopped dancing around on one leg and just collasped, ref stops game and no cross for a winner.

Unless it's a head injury ref doesn't stop the game but then again Madden did it last year when a tarrier pulled up with a hammy :huh: