The other mob

MisterC

3 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

That Dingwall post man, wit a bizarre thing I’ve just read. 

He’s doubling down 

someone told him it’s went viral for all the wrong reasons 

and he genuinely said something about that’s what happens when you hit a nerve :lol:

Zero self awareness 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s weirdly never the younger generation I even hear saying that about the domestic cup competitions, it’s always oddly some much older fan that comes out with it

Pretty sure Tanerall when he was here made a thread once describing how he thought they were entirely pointless nowadays 

Winning the league cup with 9 men against St Mirren is honestly one of the greatest days I’ve witnessed.

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s weirdly never the younger generation I even hear saying that about the domestic cup competitions, it’s always oddly some much older fan that comes out with it

Pretty sure Tanerall when he was here made a thread once describing how he thought they were entirely pointless nowadays 

Winning the league cup with 9 men against St Mirren is honestly one of the greatest days I’ve witnessed.

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Staggering that Follow Follow are a media partner and that fucking roaster is allowed in about the pressers and the club in general.

I had something like a 1,000 posts and maybe as many likes before that roaster gave me a lifetime ban for posting a link to something I had seen in 'the Scotsman'. He is not a reasonable man so my view is hell mend him.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I had something like a 1,000 posts and maybe as many likes before that roaster gave me a lifetime ban for posting a link to something I had seen in 'the Scotsman'. He is not a reasonable man so my view is hell mend him.

Tbf, reading the Scotsman should see you get a ban from society in general imo.