The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

It’s been said many times on this thread that if we take care of ourselves then we shouldn’t be worried about who they have in charge, and that’s still true.

But then I saw this and I am gobsmacked about how much shite we still have to offload. How the FUCK is the polish boy still on our books? 

Brendan or no Brendan, we have a job on our hands.

IMG_2100.jpeg

His loan hasn't even finished yet. 

48 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm absolutely fucking delighted that if I made a post similar to Dingwall's, but on here, I'd get fucking ripped to shreds and (rightly) hounded off of here.

Anybody liking that sort of content is an absolute freak.

He seems to be getting hounded over their tbf, which tells you just how fucked up what he said is given most of them spend half their time up his ass.

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

It’s been said many times on this thread that if we take care of ourselves then we shouldn’t be worried about who they have in charge, and that’s still true.

But then I saw this and I am gobsmacked about how much shite we still have to offload. How the FUCK is the polish boy still on our books? 

Brendan or no Brendan, we have a job on our hands.

IMG_2100.jpeg

We’re winning nothing with that squad.

Options in the forward 4 positions are dreadful. One player out the 12 options there is good enough quality and reliable. 

59 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

What's the story with the poster Pelem over there? @Bronzy 

People get banned for not using capitals etc but his posts are borderline impossible to read and nothing is ever said

He’s been temporarily banned before, think most folk don’t even bother engaging with him.

49 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We have had a decent start to the window, but we're still needing a lot of quality through the door.

Looking at that squad list posted only makes you realise we still have a tonne of deadwood to offload and still lack proper quality all across the front line a problem we’ve had for years now

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

He’s been temporarily banned before, think most folk don’t even bother engaging with him.

my cousin got banned twice for no reason at all just told you're banned even making sure his last postings a couple of days ago didnt cross any lines and got lot of likes but refreshed page and boom!

:lol:

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

We’re winning nothing with that squad.

Options in the forward 4 positions are dreadful. One player out the 12 options there is good enough quality and reliable. 

aye its a wake up call to all those saying we are doing well

we need a whole clear out the thing is though the mob across the way can afford to throw money at a whole new team, we can't so right from the off we are fighting with one hand tied behind our backs

23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I want to beat these cunts even more today than I did this time yesterday morning. The media fawning and love-in is boak inducing 

Hopefully it pushes our board to really fully back Beale this summer and get all his top targets in . No excuses not to. History and once again the financial promise of guaranteed champions League football are both on the line this season

Well finances will dictate that. We are not going to spend what we don't have just because they appointed Rodgers.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well finances will dictate that. We are not going to spend what we don't have just because they appointed Rodgers.

Aye agree with that . Don’t mean wreckless spending but I would like to think Beale has already got his list of potential candidates within our remit and on back of assurances on what he would get from the board going into this summer. 

I just don’t want any penny pinching, haggling over a couple of hundred grand or board backtracking to be a reason we don’t get a target Beale has identified and started approaching and to be sitting here next season listening and talking again  about how well said player has done or scored / assisted this many at whatever other club they go on to sign for. 

45 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I want to beat these cunts even more today than I did this time yesterday morning. The media fawning and love-in is boak inducing 

Hopefully it pushes our board to really fully back Beale this summer and get all his top targets in . No excuses not to. History and once again the financial promise of guaranteed champions League football are both on the line this season

Yestv's headline news yesterday,was all about the second coming of St Brenda, fawning all over him and the fans pyoor love for the return. Later in the programme they cut to the sport section and guess what, yeah more arse licking...makes ye boak :vomit::

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye agree with that . Don’t mean wreckless spending but I would like to think Beale has already got his list of potential candidates within our remit and on back of assurances on what he would get from the board going into this summer. 

I just don’t want any penny pinching, haggling over a couple of hundred grand or board backtracking to be a reason we don’t get a target Beale has identified and started approaching and to be sitting here next season listening and talking again  about how well said player has done or scored / assisted this many at whatever other club they go on to sign for. 

Think some of what we want will depend on shifting Kamara, Wright and a few others. Hopefully thay happens because we know they will give that cunt the guts of 30 million to squander.

I think it is obvious we are up against it now. Rodgers won't have it as easy as last time, but there is no doubt about who the proven and experienced manager is and he has more money to spend than us. Was hoping they would have to take a chance with an out of town manager and it may not have been a fit .  It looks on paper like they have bankrolled a certainty. Hope that we can come good and our manager improves.  We are still the club that have took a chance on a Manager.

7 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye its a wake up call to all those saying we are doing well

we need a whole clear out the thing is though the mob across the way can afford to throw money at a whole new team, we can't so right from the off we are fighting with one hand tied behind our backs

A quick google and that mhob have 26 players in the first team squad and 12 out on loan, Rodger’s will have to have a clear out as well.Will be a lot of question marks over the majority of them as to how he’s going to set up from the fat man’s teams.We don’t know if he’s happy with what’s there or will be given money to spend,but he’s still got a lot of work to do.

29 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think some of what we want will depend on shifting Kamara, Wright and a few others. Hopefully thay happens because we know they will give that cunt the guts of 30 million to squander.

That’s another angle too. If we pull this off this could be a very expensive failed venture on their part if it goes south.  One where your hoping this time it does take them a season or two to recover if they throw everything and the kitchen sink at Rodgers with his wages and transfer budget 

Seen a few posts from the knuckle draggers suggesting that we are scared of Brendan Rodgers return to Celtic.

I'll be 100% honest here and say I would rather play and compete against a Brendan Rodgers Celtic team than Gravy Veins Celtic team. I fucking hope these cunts fall flat on there faces. The luck is due to end soon.