The other mob

MisterC

Just now, J-Maestro said:

That’s a big drop in quality for them over a Summer never mind at the back. Going to be nowhere near 99 points this season.

Aye you're relying on Palma and Yand hitting the ground running. They seem to rate Yang so far.

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Aye you're relying on Palma and Yand hitting the ground running. They seem to rate Yang so far.

All I really heard was that he looked good in spells. He’s done less than Sima and Matondo so far. With Furuhashi needing surgery at some point they could end up in trouble too.

Regardless of Beale not being good enough need to win every game up to next Old Firm, could be on even footing or better if we do.

23 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

He's rotten but his numbers gloss over it

Might be rotten but the bigger question is do they have someone to replace him who is better and / or is going to replace his numbers?

They have had a very lucky run for the last couple of seasons without a spell of key players missing for any length and in any kind of numbers.

Wonder if this is the bill coming due for all the high intensity stuff Postecoglu had them doing now it has eased off under Rodgers, or maybe their luck has just run out?

18 minutes ago, Finny said:

Was laughing at stv news last night they had a full picture gallery of all the players they had missing and a poor me narrative. Wasn't that when we were fucked with injuries. I never used to buy into the bias in the media but its definitely there and the fact the filth think it's against them is mind boggling. 

Thats why you carry a big squad .

10 hours ago, Finny said:

Was laughing at stv news last night they had a full picture gallery of all the players they had missing and a poor me narrative. Wasn't that when we were fucked with injuries. I never used to buy into the bias in the media but its definitely there and the fact the filth think it's against them is mind boggling. 

They were also the only club affected by Covid as well.