The other mob

MisterC

Atletico Madrid have made them an offer for O'Riley - loan with an option to buy apparently.

That'll be another £20-25m in the bank for them. I've said it a few times but when nobody had heard of this cunt, someone posted his name on here and said we should sign him. He signed for them a month later. Presumably just luck but I haven't seen anyone suggest someone's name on here then go on to that level of success for either us or them :lol:

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Atletico Madrid have made them an offer for O'Riley - loan with an option to buy apparently.

That'll be another £20-25m in the bank for them. I've said it a few times but when nobody had heard of this cunt, someone posted his name on here and said we should sign him. He signed for them a month later. Presumably just luck but I haven't seen anyone suggest someone's name on here then go on to that level of success for either us or them :lol:

That would be an absolutely massive blow for them just now.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We were looking at him under Warburton, only seen the tweet for the first time recently though.

27 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They're just streets ahead of us in how they operate as a club at almost every level.

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They're just streets ahead of us in how they operate as a club at almost every level.

Sure you had it in mind when you said almost as the area they are not streets ahead is on the pitch.  Margins right now are fine as between Lawell and Rodgers they are are a couple of games away from imploding.  

The opportunity is again presented for us to turn the screw on them …..question is will we, or let them off the hook, again?….. starts tonight. 

52 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They continue to buy low and sell for a large profit. It's something that we need to be doing. Our transfer business is embarrassing when compared to theirs

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I would much rather thye had the money instead of O'Reilly between now and the end of the season.

Yup there big successes in signings aren’t as often as made out. They’ve got a huge squad filled with a lot of shite too.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I would much rather thye had the money instead of O'Reilly between now and the end of the season.

If he leaves then that’ll be massive for us. However if the scum knock it back then his head could be turned and it could affect his performances. Win win IMO.

If they dont add more to their squad, i think it might bite them at the end. Im hoping its just them being more relaxed now that Abada and Hatate are back, rather than waiting til the last moment and spending big. The situation now, even after losing 2 OFs, is much better for us than early october. I pray we trash Hibs tonight. 

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Suspect it'll be a puff story where they "reject" the offer and then he signs a new deal a couple of weeks later, before leaving in the summer. Be delighted if he left though.

Didn't he just sign a new contract with them

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I might be wrong, but he was second choice for that position. I’m sure they were close to signing some midfielder who had a change of heart and went to boro or something like that instead I’m sure.

15 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I might be wrong, but he was second choice for that position. I’m sure they were close to signing some midfielder who had a change of heart and went to boro or something like that instead I’m sure.

Riley Mcgree 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Not a chance they accept that loan with obligation 🤣

Why?

If it’s guaranteed money in the summer, plus a loan fee now, then what’s the difference.

Not like it’s an option to buy, it’s an obligation.