The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Siam69 said:

:lol: 

Aye mate, soft Red, 2 soft penalties, and the rules of the game the 2nd goal was offside.

You're a fucking nutter!

Aye he was tagging me yesterday with his we aren’t allowed to win the league shite because of officials aswell.

Hilariously the taigs are literally screaming the same nonsense as him atm on social media that they aren’t being allowed to win it because of refs 

2 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Their penalty was incredible…unless I’ve missed something, Yang barges into the defender then falls down. Thought their red should’ve been a yellow right enough and the offside looked too tight to call. That second goal would’ve killed them. Fingers crossed Hearts hold on and we get away with that shit-show yesterday.

A few years ago it would have been a yellow but these days the “endangering an opponent” rule means those are red cards even without intent. I don’t agree with the modern rules but it is what it is. Same with Hearts penalty.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

We had Miller not seeing where the penalty came from yesterday.

Now Boyd saying Hearts’ isn’t one today.

What’s wrong with these people?

These are the rules we live by & if Killie’s was one on Wednesday, so was Hearts today.

(While I agree with everyone who’s commented about the softness of these awards…)

They are probably talking from a personal point of view? Arm outstreched and hits the ball.. thats a pen in todays game. Its a shite rule but it is the rule none the less. 

On the decisions

Their penalty is a free kick to hearts. Once give var will do fuck all about it.

Yang is a red card. Endangering an opponent.

Iwata penalty is harsh as fuck. Would be raging if that was given against us.

Shankland is offside. The argument is scales hand plays him on but a body part which can't be used to score or defend can't be considered I think.

8 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Wtf

:lol:I'm so oblivious to some of the rules these days. I just recall when VAR was rolled out guys were getting called offside for sticking out their arms etc. which always seemed unfair.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye he was tagging me yesterday with his we aren’t allowed to win the league shite because of officials aswell.

Hilariously the taigs are literally screaming the same nonsense as him atm on social media that they aren’t being allowed to win it because of refs 

Aye, there's lunatics on both 'sides'.

But anyone can say there's cheating going on in this game so far on behalf of Celtic is fucking mad!

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Tbf I thought Var fucked it for both pens.

The first is a clear and obvious error. It’s never a pen and Var shd absolutely intervene.

The second (whilst technically a pen). I don’t think it’s if the threshold Var shd intervene.

Id be raging if that was us. 

The red was a red and the goal was offside

The handball isn't technically a penalty either going by the laws because the ball was delected onto his elbow by a scum defender.

VAR will claim there was contact between players legs. It's never a penalty but VAR are not overturning those decisions and never have.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

On the decisions

Their penalty is a free kick to hearts. Once give var will do fuck all about it.

Yang is a red card. Endangering an opponent.

Iwata penalty is harsh as fuck. Would be raging if that was given against us.

Shankland is offside. The argument is scales hand plays him on but a body part which can't be used to score or defend can't be considered I think.

Correct. But you CAN look at Shanklands shoulder, as you can score a goal with it. It was definitely off.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate I’m not saying he’s cheating, but we’ve had Robertson give their joke of a pen, only give a yellow at first for their red, not seen the handball for Hearts’ pen (reasonably understandably), and then not book O’Riley for an open foot studs on shins foul early on or book Maeda who’s been late with his challenge at least 3 or 4 times.

He’s getting a hell of a lot of calls wrong.

I hate Robertson.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How long before you understand how VAR actually works? VAR never overturn those incidents.

Var doesn’t overturn a penalty, when it’s actually a foul the other way?

No idea where you’re getting that from.