The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

what for? only saw last 20

A flailing arm right into the defender's face. The letter of the law says that's a red card. You won't see a replay of it.

The defender was on the ground for a couple of minutes. Even Stewart questioned what the Argy was doing.

The goal is hard to see if it definitely hits his chest or hand and if we got that ruled out I think I'd be annoyed but I haven't seen a good angle slowed down yet.

That penalty decision is a fucking joke though. How can that penalty not be reviewed?! Scandalous.

Edit: if it was reviewed how can it be denied?!

2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

The goal is hard to see if it definitely hits his chest or hand and if we got that ruled out I think I'd be annoyed but I haven't seen a good angle slowed down yet.

That penalty decision is a fucking joke though. How can that penalty not be reviewed?! Scandalous.

Edit: if it was reviewed how can it be denied?!

Have a guess, those on var are nothing more than patsies who will not go against them if it could alter the result, the goal that was chopped off would have stood if it was still 0-0.

2 minutes ago, jamesy58 said:

Have a guess, those on var are nothing more than patsies who will not go against them if it could alter the result, the goal that was chopped off would have stood if it was still 0-0.

I personally think the refs are just a fucking shambles but how that rancid club seem to think their is a conspiracy against them is beyond me. 

There are certain refs that I think are cheats (Clancy being the worst) but largely the lot of them are just shite

This Celtic team seem to keep winning but i genuinely don't think the league knows how to play against this Celtic team yet. If they have a go then they could get punished and if they sit back they could get suffocated.

Soon as a team figures out this system of tactical chess then other clubs will follow and counter it. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold and by fuck he has a lot of fucking luck on his side which definitely helps in a campaign.

Each player he signed is signed for a certain way of playing but soon as Beale gets his players and system set up i could see us absolutely smoking them. Genuinely do not rate this Celtic team they just have a good system that's working and the fact the rest of the league are dreadful and expect a drubbing against them doesn't help.

Total defeatist attitude by a lot of teams this season with the likes of Lee Johnsone at Hibs " I want my players to knock on the dressing room of the Celtic Players and ask them how they schedule there day etc " and Mcinnes at Kilmarnock " best Celtic side he has seen in a number of years comment " 

Fuck them Then
Fuck Them Now
Fuck Them Forever

Justice for the victims !! 

Celtic know exactly what they are doing. They give out the paranoia " THE SFA ARE AGAINST US AND SO IS VAR " whispers to the fans and the fans complain and the club complains to the SFA then for a few weeks after the complaints the SFA and referees will turn a few blind eyes against issues so it looks like everything is fair.

Just watch VAR go in there favour since the total paranoia show from them since the Old Firm. Could even see VAR shafting us now to balance the books.

7 minutes ago, ayro said:

I know it’s in slow motion but that’s a stonewall penalty, how the fuck did VAR not flag that for another look.

There is no chance anyone in Scottish football wether they are on the pitch or behind a monitor is going to give a last minute penalty against Celtic in a semi final 

the headlines and media scrutiny facing them for weeks would not be worth the hassle