The other mob

MisterC

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

His comments seem like somecunt that's getting on at the board and if he's not backed he's off 

as someone said above when he leaves its never his fault its always the boards for not backing him

IMO i think he knows he got lucky at the end of last season and doesnt want to sully his 'godlike' status amongst the orcs so he'll jump ship before losing the league 

:pipe:

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I never bought into the O'Reilly hype. 30M is madness for a player who couldn't get into the Denmark squad.

They certainly know how to market their players better than we do.

He's not away for 30 

57 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Feels like they are little less assured as they have been in recent times which is mad when you look at our end of things. 

Don't understand why rodgers would be taking underhanded digs at a board if they were in a strong position for replacements etc. 

Petty interesting. Hopefully we get a few in this week and mount a bit of pressure 

Halliday on that podcast the night saying igamane is meant to be really decent looking in training also

Only a few days ago you said you would be taking no positives from the whole thing mate

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Only a few days ago you said you would be taking no positives from the whole thing mate

And a stand by my point at that time. I expected them to bring in players. But going by recent fan interactions with their board members, the discontent by their manager etc and the fact we just won 6-0, my views are changing. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

And a stand by my point at that time. I expected them to bring in players. But going by recent fan interactions with their board members, the discontent by their manager etc and the fact we just won 6-0, my views are changing. 

No problem mate, i’ll put it down to you lied 

20 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Makes no difference what seeding you get now with the new system in place 

It does, otherwise you could end up with 8 games against top seeds which obviously won’t happen

The fixtures drawn are still balanced across pots

36 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It does, otherwise you could end up with 8 games against top seeds which obviously won’t happen

The fixtures drawn are still balanced across pots

You play 2 teams from each pot, it makes no difference