It’s the small things

KeyserSoze

9 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

These are the right things to do when you've been a bag of shite all game and you have a 1 goal lead in the last few mins. We'd be going off our nut at them if they chased a goal and got done on a counter.

Are they?

It’s not the mentality we should be displaying and only my last point was just about valid

nothing else

so many times McGregor had the ball and the outfield attacking players were jogging up the park not involved or interested

so many times Tav had the ball just in the opposition half and attacking players (not Colak) and facing him not looking to run onto a pass, looking to get a pass and pass it back - pointless

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

for the hard of reading this is about us as a team and our attitude ffs

Think the first reply nailed that aspect of it. I replied to the Barisic thing because the attitude bit had been addressed already and because the Barisic issue you seem to have is more interesting anyway. I suspect others are similar.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think the first reply nailed that aspect of it. I replied to the Barisic thing because the attitude bit had been addressed already and because the Barisic issue you seem to have is more interesting anyway. I suspect others are similar.

Ok I’ll bite. Who should have covered their goal scorer?  Who was on his own when he received the ball. 

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Knew this thread would have a complaint about Barisic.

Have a day off ffs

Arguably our best player today and I'm usually the first on his back. Showed some fight as well when the handbags were going.

Edit. I missed their goal so judging him without seeing that.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok I’ll bite. Who should have covered their goal scorer?  Who was on his own when he received the ball. 

Ryan Kent. Barisic had to come inside to take the assister, the man with the ball, who otherwise would have had a clear effort at goal available. He can't be in two places at once.

I mean, that quite clearly wasn't Barisit's fault.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Are they?

It’s not the mentality we should be displaying and only my last point was just about valid

nothing else

It's the mentality we should be displaying if we want to pick up 3 points and stay within touching distance until we can improve. If we can improve.

57 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Barisic first in when it all started kicking off after Kings challenge. Where was our captain and vice captain? Last there to stick up for their team mate. I love Barasic but some people just can’t get off his back! 

He had a really good game today.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

84mins  McGregor going mental at lazy jogging Barasic for not covering his man, Barasic decides to wave his arms as if to say “fuck off”

86 mins. Wright let’s the ball run out for a throw instead of chasing it keeping it in and turning to run at the defence. 
they were caught up the park 

88mins - McGregor has the ball and wants to get it out quickly - all our players jogging away from goal with their back to him. He went off his nut. 

89 mins - Goldson from the middle of the park telling McGregor to drop the ball and waste time before blootering it up field 

The small details about how we are mentally as a team. 

all this against a bottom of the league team with a -18 goal difference 

If only McGregor was as good at stopping shots straight at him as he is at moaning then he’d have a point but his attempt at their goal was awful