*****Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I mean in general mate.

You know what i mean.

We just look disjointed still, we are in October now 

The first half of this season has been pretty disjointed. I think we just need to make sure we’re still in it come the World Cup and hope we click into gear for the second half of the season. 

Just now, jamess said:

That doesn't make sense.

Colak playing the lone striker against superior teams who dominate possession completely doesn’t work, as we’ve already seen in the Champions League.

The ball doesn’t stick to him the same way it does to Alfie, Alfie can work the defenders on his own and create chances himself in a way Colak simply can’t.

Its like how Walter used to drop the free scoring Boyd for the likes of Darchville / Cousin / Miller in Europe.

We’ve been garbage this season, a painful watch even in this second half yet find ourselves top of the league (even if it is just for 24h) above the best team ever to grace our league according to the mhedia. Whoddathunk it, if we can just find some consistent form…….

Just now, Moody Blue said:

We’ve been garbage this season, a painful watch even in this second half yet find ourselves top of the league (even if it is just for 24h) above the best team ever to grace our league according to the mhedia. Whoddathunk it, if we can just find some consistent form…….

24 hours would be nice because it'll mean they get beat today :pipe:

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Colak playing the lone striker against superior teams who dominate possession completely doesn’t work, as we’ve already seen in the Champions League.

The ball doesn’t stick to him the same way it does to Alfie, Alfie can work the defenders on his own and create chances himself in a way Colak simply can’t.

Its like how Walter used to drop the free scoring Boyd for the likes of Darchville / Cousin / Miller in Europe.

Maybe, possibly, but I think we will get very few chances and i know who I'd want attempting them.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Wean touchers play at 3pm today