*****Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Well a few weeks ago if you asked me if we'd go to Tynecastle, score 4 and get a cleansheet I'd say no chance. Delighted with that.

Kent assist and goal hopefully helps him kick on. Decent assist from Matondo as well but still think Sakala offers more.

Colak is lethal and a goal for Alfie as well. 

All in definitely something to build on.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Game couldn't have went much better, all things considered.

Agreed, take that all day long, however, as usual with Rangers, it could have been a lot better if not for the pedestrian pace for most of second half. Maybe they had an eye on midweek?

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Sakala is hopeless but I'd have him before Mattondo any day of the week. At least you're guaranteed effort.

I said it earlier but I’d sell him. He clearly isn’t that interested or if he is he just doesn’t have what we want. If he becomes a pivotal Rangers player I’ll be utterly gobsmacked. As you say Sakala is a better bet.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Sounds negative,  4 nil.

But just look disjointed at times, still dont think we are equipped/ready for the CL.

If we can grab a point tues night id be happy.

Your a bipolar slabberin mess. Said ten minutes ago were getting pumped on Tuesday.

Very good performance. I’d have liked to see us put our foot down a bit more once Hearts went down to 10 men but overall you can’t have any complaints with a 4-0 win at Tynecastle. 

Hopefully we can build on this and take a positive performance into the Liverpool game.