*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

We went picking up a single point in this group with Gio in charge / this squad unfortunately.

Out of Europe by January, make a couple of genuinely quality signings at the start of the January transfer window and pray Wilson/Scouting team don’t fuck those signings up as they usually do.

Then hope we are still left in the title race and make a real push for it, forget about Europe until we have a revitalised squad and potentially a new, fresh, attacking manager.

we aint scoring a goal,nevermind getting a point.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

10 years ago I was at ibrox watching us drawing to Montrose, so unfortunately it’s part of the journey on the way back up. We’re playing a team who won and came runner-up in this competition in the past few years, which we’re only just back in. 

We were in euro final last year though you wouldn’t know it now.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

We aren’t picking up a single point in this group with Gio in charge / this squad unfortunately.

Out of Europe by January, make a couple of genuinely quality signings at the start of the January transfer window and pray Wilson/Scouting team don’t fuck those signings up as they usually do.

Then hope we are still left in the title race and make a real push for it, forget about Europe until we have a revitalised squad and potentially a new, fresh, attacking manager.

I dont want any signings in January if gvb or Wilson are still in post

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s nothing to do with losing to Liverpool, but I’m so fucking done with Gio’s negative shitebaggery, passive, horseshoe shite.

Give us something to support man. Barely crossed the halfway line. 

I can forgive a shitey first half to suss them out. If we have another 45 with zero ambition I won't be impressed.

Let's just have a go! We are as good as beat anyway.

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

A lot of Tillman stick and aye he hasn’t been great. But he’s 20 year old, played 4 competitive games before he joined us and is getting played out of position against last years Champions League finalists. 

Transfer value and experience is not required for desire and endeavour.

Jogging and walking when the ball is 10yds from you is unacceptable at any level imo.