Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

His first presser

”I fell in love with Rangers, the club, the history but most of all the fans. I hope to be successful and will give it my life and soul to bring success back to this massive institution. I am unbelievably humbled to join you all”

punches chest, wipes a tear away and stands up showing he’s got a full on throbber in his trousers 

Welcome to Rangers Billy Beale

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Other names considered were apparently Bielsa, Dyche, Tedesco (classic Rangers scouting at work there....), and Scott Parker.

Neil McCann may have a role.

Half of us probably spent more time researching alternate candidates in the last week than the club did. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

His first presser

”I fell in love with Rangers, the club, the history but most of all the fans. I hope to be successful and will give it my life and soul to bring success back to this massive institution. I am unbelievably humbled to join you all”

punches chest, wipes a tear away and stands up showing he’s got a full on throbber in his trousers 

Welcome to Rangers Billy Beale

Away you go ya perv

I'm probably more down on Beale because of things that have happened over the last year that are completely nothing to do with him.

When Gerrard left last year I would have happily had Beale just take over. However, now, the squad is weaker and our biggest assets have been allowed to run the contracts down that they are now worthless.

Despite the make up of the squad Beale is clearly well liked and respected and might just be able to get one last tune out of the likes of Kent, Morelos and Kamara. Combine that personal effect with some semblance of fitness and pressing then we'll be off on the right foot.

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

DR reporting that training's been pushed back to noon today, instead of 10:00, so Beale can take it. Should mean we get an announcement in the next hour or so. 

I doubt the DR know fuck all, they’ve been miles off it with their reporting. Their exclusives only came from King and he’s not involved in any decision making at the club anymore

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

I doubt the DR know fuck all, they’ve been miles off it with their reporting. Their exclusives only came from King and he’s not involved in any decision making at the club anymore

Aye, no doubt they mostly talk utter bollocks, but something as mundane as when training starts might - just - be within their grasp. 

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

DR reporting that training's been pushed back to noon today, instead of 10:00, so Beale can take it. Should mean we get an announcement in the next hour or so. 

Turning up at the training centre at 9am to tell all the players that training has been pushed back....

18 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Club should ask for the Hibs match to be moved back a couple of hours too imo.