*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Did I or have I ever posted I prefer us to lose? Who the fuck would want us to lose? 

I'm merely pointing out the short sighted support we have. So settle the fuck down with your wee agenda.

Remember that time you bumped the thread when Celtic scored to turn it ‘back into the thread it should be’ then they lost :lol: weasel

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Did I or have I ever posted I prefer us to lose? Who the fuck would want us to lose? 

I'm merely pointing out the short sighted support we have. So settle the fuck down with your wee agenda.

Agenda :lol:

The fucking irony. Have a look at the likes people get calling you out mate, everyone can see how much of a bellend you are regarding revelling in us hitting rough patches.

1 hour ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

If Borna keeps his place after that performance when we have a 5M left back waiting for an opportunity it tells you everything about what is wrong with us atm. Weak and terrible signings and decision making.

Up until this week, Borna deserved his place. Bad luck for Yilmaz, but that's the way it goes. Sunday better be different, though.

8 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I hope I'm wrong but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we got beat on Sunday. We will miss Goldson big time, our full backs get worse game by game, and our go to Keeper doesn't fill me with confidence, anyway onwards and hopefully upwards.

The chances of keeping a clean sheet are pretty slim. 
Got a draw written all over it 

14 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Putting Yilmaz in away to Motherwell with the injuries we have wouldn't be fair on him , need to start getting game time ahead of Barisic but I don't think Sunday is when it should start for the players sake

If this isn’t the right time to give him his chance then when is? 

I think what’s not fair on the guy is having to watch absolute dross play both positions down his side mid week and still not get a chance at the weekend 

14 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

If this isn’t the right time to give him his chance then when is? 

I think what’s not fair on the guy is having to watch absolute dross play both positions down his side mid week and still not get a chance at the weekend 

Shoulda been before now, so he was ready for games like this, but I would start him Wednesday then against Livi n take it from there

Team for tomorrow (in my opinion)

McCrorie 

tav       Sands        Davies    Yilmaz 

Kamara.            Lundstram

Tillman 

fashion jr                              Kent

Colak 

6 hours ago, Jimmyburke1872 said:

Team for tomorrow (in my opinion)

McCrorie 

tav       Sands        Davies    Yilmaz 

Kamara.            Lundstram

Tillman 

fashion jr                              Kent

Colak 

Kent and Tillman :ang:

No doubt about it, with our confidence at an all time low and with our present injury problems, the game against Motherwell is going to be as tough as fk to get a result. We will need a somewhat positive attitude along with a good bit of luck to come out on top. I'm not really looking forward to it, but a victory is an absolute necessity to get us back on track and to give us the lift we need going forward.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

No doubt about it, with our confidence at an all time low and with our present injury problems, the game against Motherwell is going to be as tough as fk to get a result. We will need a somewhat positive attitude along with a good bit of luck to come out on top. I'm not really looking forward to it, but a victory is an absolute necessity to get us back on track and to give us the lift we need going forward.

We’ve won our last 2 league games by an aggregate of 8 to 0. 

theres a lot not to like the now but then there is some absolute fucking nonsense spouted. Separate the 2 competitions 

If Davies doesn’t make it, I would go 3-4-1-2 to help the two CBs.

McGregor

King Lundstram Sands

Tav Davis McCann Barisic

Arfield

Colak Morelos

No chance of GvB going two up top previous due to his philosophy (stubbornness) but needs must and this is a win at all costs.

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

If Davies doesn’t make it, I would go 3-4-1-2 to help the two CBs.

McGregor

King Lundstram Sands

Tav Davis McCann Barisic

Arfield

Colak Morelos

No chance of GvB going two up top previous due to his philosophy (stubbornness) but needs must and this is a win at all costs.

I think Alfie and colak would compliment each other well, his reluctance to change especially domestically could cost him his job 

9 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We’ve won our last 2 league games by an aggregate of 8 to 0. 

theres a lot not to like the now but then there is some absolute fucking nonsense spouted. Separate the 2 competitions 

Do you really think that the players can separate one competition from another in their confidence mindset. Do they go out there thinking, let's just ignore that last result, different competition so it doesn't matter. I will compartmentalise that 7-1 result in another part of my brain and go out against Motherwell feeling on top of the world. Clever stuff if possible, but I certainly cannot get it out of my fkn heid!

1 minute ago, Johnnyem said:

Do you really think that the players can separate one competition from another in their confidence mindset. Do they go out there thinking, let's just ignore that last result, different competition so it doesn't matter. I will compartmentalise that 7-1 result in another part of my brain and go out against Motherwell feeling on top of the world. Clever stuff if possible, but I certainly cannot get it out of my fkn heid!

Yes I’ve just shown you that after pumpings we’ve won 2 games by 4 goals to 0 both against third place 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

Not as if they've proven this to be the case this season already or anything...