*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It's dark ages football. Insular and backwards.

Scotland has become a horrible hate filled little country in the past 30 or so years and it's football reflects that.

No, it isn't. Taking out a player who is going through your team and might score is part and parcel of the game - in every league in the world. 

Perhaps, you think King shouldn't have taken one of their players out, as well 🤔 

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well you asked if Gio would do and I said no. The only way he was going to get removed was if we lost  today, I don't think the board would do anything even if we had drawn. I should add we are so poorly run at board level I am not sure if a defeat would have made them do anything.

I doubt many of us who tried to back him because we wanted him to be the manager a year ago have not changed their minds now. The first half today was dire and only the two goals made the second half any better.

i dont believe that and as ive said before he'll only get the sack after we're out of europe and well behind in the league

you'll probably see the newspapers in december/january saying we're looking at new managers and his job is on a shoogly peg

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i dont believe that and as ive said before he'll only get the sack after we're out of europe and well behind in the league

you'll probably see the newspapers in december/january saying we're looking at new managers and his job is on a shoogly peg

You could be right but we only have two more games in Europe.

I feel Gio has to win all the league games until the WC or surely he will be gone? 

14 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣

Listen i don't mind you having a pop. It's funny and I'm big enough and ugly enough I can take it. This is the first season in a loooong time I've no had a season ticket. Talked about it quite openly start of the season on here. I gave my ticket up to spend more time with my kids when the wee man was born this year. Do I miss it? Fucking right but i'm sure I'll be back as soon as I can get the 3 year old and 7 month old st's.

But...lots of folks simply canny go to games for different reasons. Family, health, financial whatever. But sure as shit they're no less of a Rangers fan than you. I've seen my auld man full on cry when we got promoted back to the big league. Never owned a season ticket in his life. Love to see you tell him he's less of a fan.

I don't dislike anyone on here. Aye I've got different views and I butt heads but I 100 percent regard you as a complete banger. You're full of so much shite I doubt you know the truth and anyone trying to belittle a fellow fan who can't attend games honestly smells like shite. You belong at the other half of Glasgow.

Good post mate.👍

11 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

I hate agreeing with you 😉 

17 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

I'd be fuming if one our players didn't do that. 

It's nothing to do with Scottish football, it's basic football understanding. 

Motherwell manager says kings was a disgraceful professional foul and deserved a red card then goes on to say he is disgusted nobody took out Tillman 🤔

51 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Motherwell manager says kings was a disgraceful professional foul and deserved a red card then goes on to say he is disgusted nobody took out Tillman 🤔

Regardless it was a terrible pass from lungstram that put King in that position

15 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Regardless it was a terrible pass from lungstram that put King in that position

Lundstram was all over the place yesterday, not for the first time this season either. Caught out of position countless times and slack passing. 

Really not a fan of him as a sole 6.