*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

:lol: he only started going forward because he got absolute pelters from the main stand because his first 5 passes were backwards. 

A coward

Aye, so he did.

I made a point of watching the first few times he was on the ball. Fuck all on and the groans still came. And it wasn't the first 5 passes either.

This is what's called finding any way to criticise.

Imaging being called a coward after being probably the best player on the park.:lol: I rest my case re autopilot abuse.

Just now, Inigo said:

Aye, so he did.

I made a point of watching the first few times he was on the ball. Fuck all on and the groans still came. And it wasn't the first 5 passes either.

This is what's called finding any way to criticise.

Imaging being called a coward after being probably the best player on the park.:lol: I rest my case re autopilot abuse.

I’ve been one of his biggest fans but it was as clear as day after getting pelters from the main stand he started to do all the telltale signs of “look at me I’m trying” putting his head down and sprinting as hard as he could etc. 

He’s an absolute diddy and a symptom of the team in general. 

Speaks volumes when that performance gets you best player on the park

5 minutes ago, Iakona said:

He'a not a Rangers fan though. He's just a former player... 

Players and managers don't see it the same way as fans. It's just a job to them...

Taking a job in China as a young manager should have been a warning...

He definitely gives the impression that failure doesn't hurt him as much, probably a healthy way to live when you've enough money for five lifetimes.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Think everyone needs to calm down instead of bickering at each other, we all agree Gio needs to go and some of the players are done and some shouldn't be here.

Gio and Wilson need to go..

We all know that but apart from protesting at the front door nothing will happen

9 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Not defending Gio, but apart for one season, that was the tactic we frequently resorted to under Gerrard when we were struggling to break down a team sitting in.

If such tactics are to be successful (and they can be in Scotland against much of the dross) you need to have tall physical forward(s) and load the box for any knock downs/breaks.

To be fair - we had 10s and Inverted Wingers so they wouldn't just take up the same space ortrydk the exact same thing.

We would use triangles ans onetouch passing.

We that was the idea and tactics.

This is have 2players getting g in each others way both looking g to occupy the same space and cross to 1 player. 

We have 4 players crossing the ball to one Striker and often the only one in the box. 

Least Colak tries to stay in there.  When it was Morelos he would drift out.

Many times you seen crosses to absaloutly no one.

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I never want to see Matondo near the side again. A complete waste of space - right up there with as one of the worst we’ve had 

Wilson needs to take the blame for that purchase.  He should be aware of the demands of Scottish football and be spending our money on a type of player that best serves our needs.  Buying wingers whose only attribute is pace is useless when most of our games are played against opposition defending deep as they have no space to run into.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Gio sat through 7 straight defeats at Feyenoord, only way he’s going if we put our hand in our pocket.

Never knew that and pretty much somes up to a degree how long this will drag out. Depressing times. 

We should be flying high after getting to the europa final, qualifying for the champions league instead shit shoe all round. Brutal. 

Just now, molesmole said:

To be fair - we had 10s and Inverted Wingers so they wouldn't just take up the same space ortrydk the exact same thing.

We would use triangles ans onetouch passing.

We that was the idea and tactics.

This is have 2players getting g in each others way both looking g to occupy the same space and cross to 1 player. 

We have 4 players crossing the ball to one Striker and often the only one in the box. 

Least Colak tries to stay in there.  When it was Morelos he would drift out.

Many times you seen crosses to absaloutly no one.

Different system, I agree, but it amounted to the same thing in the end. Ball continually ending up with Tav and Barisic out wide, with crosses to no one able to win a ball in the air in the centre.  

1 minute ago, Finny said:

Never knew that and pretty much somes up to a degree how long this will drag out. Depressing times. 

We should be flying high after getting to the europa final, qualifying for the champions league instead shit shoe all round. Brutal. 

Must of been only team not to buy a player after CL qualifying and pay the highest prices in europe for the pleasure of watching it. Magic.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

73 crosses.

Martindale coming out and saying they let us as they knew we had nothing in the box. 

Outclassed by Martindale.

Thought it was strange when they had such a big team the big ch was a unit and the big man up front was getting back when he had to. Such pish tactics it's laughable.