*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Scott-RFC said:

Nice to see 4 half empty stands with 7 minutes to find a winner

One of the most self rated and over rated supports in the world

Don’t think that’s in order - we’ve collapsed from EL finalists and holding our own at that level to this - it’s not a one off but a constant display of miserable shite football - can’t blame anyone for ducking out early when even if we found the winner there is so little joy to be had with Rangers games just now 

It’s a bad sign when most fans can pick out 5 or 6 mistakes every game now by the manager

Let’s go with:

Starting team selection:

Playing Tav who isn’t fit

Only one winger-Arfield out of position

Wright hot off a good performance dropped

Then 1-0 down and clear to everyone it isn’t working. He wastes a load of time refusing to bring on Morelos, Roofe, Wright, Sakala. Had he done so earlier we still could have won it.

Accompanied with the usual pish tactics and players generally having no idea what they’re supposed to be doing

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Let’s be honest most of our new signings are fuckin rotten too.  Whilst he has scored goals I’m still not convinced by Colak either as you need to lay it on a plate for him or he contributes fuck all. Tillman not for me, Matondo awful, Yilmaz fuck knows but expecting better at that fee. Lawrence was decent but nothing special. Davies has done ok in his few appearances.  Our recruitment has been fuckin dreadful. 

Was matondo injured or just so rank he got subbed after being a sub ?

Just now, Blue72 said:

Don’t think that’s in order - we’ve collapsed from EL finalists and holding our own at that level to this - it’s not a one off but a constant display of miserable shite football - can’t blame anyone for ducking out early when even if we found the winner there is so little joy to be had with Rangers games just now 

we were within one game of the league leaders and the Rangers “support” have absolutely chucked it. 

Just now, Scott-RFC said:

Tell me how I’m wrong

I was there in the 98th minute in a deathly silent stadium as we pushed for a winner 

I’m not saying that’s right, I think the subway loyal are absolute pish as well but the reality is they all left at 70/80 odd minutes as they usually do, nobody has chucked it other than the clubs employees 

Saying we’re a ‘self rated’ and ‘overrated’ support is just pish that makes you sound more than a little suspect 

Just now, GA1972 said:

I’m not saying that’s right, I think the subway loyal are absolute pish as well but the reality is they all left at 70/80 odd minutes as they usually do, nobody has chucked it other than the clubs employees 

Saying we’re a ‘self rated’ and ‘overrated’ support is just pish that makes you sound more than a little suspect 

The behaviour of a good number of the Rangers support in relation to the manager over the past weeks has been an absolute disgrace. Standards have fallen through the floor.

6 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

we were within one game of the league leaders and the Rangers “support” have absolutely chucked it. 

Think you’re likely to be out of here shortly - either you’ve watched no games lately or you support someone else 

@admin

4 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

Tell me how I’m wrong

I was there in the 98th minute in a deathly silent stadium as we pushed for a winner 

You're talking absolute pish, I was there to the death and the whole stadium was roaring right up until the final whistle.

Why not just go enjoy your team's win today?