***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Well as it is you’ve the chance to let players like Lundstrum continue to act like imposters or give those young players like Lowry, McCann and arguably Lovelace a chance.

I know which I’d prefer 👍

For example play someone like McCann for a few games and he is awful. The fans will turn on him. We do it all the time.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

TBF I'll be seriously considering how i spend my weekends the longer GVB is at the reigns. Watching your team is supposed to bring joy not feel like you would prefer to stick hot needles in your eyes

You’re not wanted then if only interested in us winning.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Wee Yilmaz showed some fight. The rest of the cunts can go. Maybe Tillman as an exception as well. Borderline though. 

Yep going forward looked good , with better players around him looks fine

sakala best player on the park

Just now, Flatcap said:

Tav... "We've got two days to rest" speaking about how they need to pick up for weekend. There's one of the biggest fucking problems right there!

Aye because not resting worked out brilliant at the end of the 2007/08 season eh?

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

TBF I'll be seriously considering how i spend my weekends the longer GVB is at the reigns. Watching your team is supposed to bring joy not feel like you would prefer to stick hot needles in your eyes

Nah it’s not - we’re just fortunate mostly being successful (ignoring most of last 10 years)  - following a football team is at least 70% misery with the occasional bit of joy thrown in to keep you going…

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Agreed, but the truth is we are 20 odd games into he season and Morelos is still not fit for 90 minutes, despite having a pre season. 

Aye but Sparkle was on about Colak being a better option - Morelos was at least drawing fouls and holding the ball up.