Tillman

RFC55

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We have an agreed deal with the Germans. No need to be splashing cash at the moment. Let's just wait until the summer.

The deal is agreed with Bayern but the deal is not agreed with Tillman and his agent. The longer we leave it to agree terms the higher the performances will be followed by higher wages needing to be agreed or other parties wanting him. If it was upto me I'd be getting it made permanent asap.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The deal is agreed with Bayern but the deal is not agreed with Tillman and his agent. The longer we leave it to agree terms the higher the performances will be followed by higher wages needing to be agreed or other parties wanting him. If it was upto me I'd be getting it made permanent asap.

How do you know what the club has or hasn’t agreed with the player and his agent all you know is what some daft cunt post on twitter 

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

This boy is seriously talented. I would buy him in a minute. He is young and he will strengthen the other parts of his game that are perhaps lacking at present. Watch this though. 

It’s a no brainer. 20 year old and getting better every game. If it’s 5 million it’s nothing because he’ll be away for 3 or 4 times that in a year or two.

In the meantime we get a top player for hopefully a couple of seasons. He’ll have a better career than Aribo 

I think a lot of people on here will say it with even more ease than me now, but as someone who was a big fan of Aribo and still think there's aspects to his game that were better than Tillman's right now, I think I'm willing to say Tillman is not only an adequate replacement but an upgrade on him already, and he's only 20 and going to keep getting better. Got a gem on our hands. It'll be a shame if we sign him for £5m and are capped at selling him for £10m or something because Bayern have the buy back, but it's better than never having him. 

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

I think a lot of people on here will say it with even more ease than me now, but as someone who was a big fan of Aribo and still think there's aspects to his game that were better than Tillman's right now, I think I'm willing to say Tillman is not only an adequate replacement but an upgrade on him already, and he's only 20 and going to keep getting better. Got a gem on our hands. It'll be a shame if we sign him for £5m and are capped at selling him for £10m or something because Bayern have the buy back, but it's better than never having him. 

Would be surprised if the buy back was as low as that