****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

12 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Every team in our league sit back and let them play and score, in Europe, teams attack them and beat them, I'm nae pep, but,.... 

Leipzig and Real Madrid have beat them in Europe this season. I'm not convinced you've cracked it with the tactics. The players in our league being shite are much more to do with it. 

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I liked M B saying any new signing has to be a starter, we all know that but good to hear him saying it. 

Probably just an early excuse for us no signing anyone 

Players of the ‘right quality’ won’t be available will be the board excuse I’m assuming 

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Probably just an early excuse for us no signing anyone 

Players of the ‘right quality’ won’t be available will be the board excuse I’m assuming 

The whole ‘need to assess the squad’ in February stuff is a bit annoying. Clear as day we need a GK and a CM as absolute priorities.

No reason why we shouldn’t have deals as good as tied up already. 

28 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

aye and MB is in on this conspiracy as well 

In fairness it is difficult to do any decent business in January that isn’t a pre contract deal or a loan 

Maybe more managing expectations than a conspiracy but still not exactly encouraging

Really hope Kent infield gives them something new to worry about. He's not really troubled their right back recently.  And we need a huge game from Morelos.

If we win it will annoy the fuck out of them, as they all believe they are miles ahead of us.  They need put in their place.

Also, as great as Tilman has been lately, I hope he can get up with the speed of the game quickly. I like him and think he cause bother, but I've seen far too many Old Firm games pass young, talented players by if they dont get up with the tempo from the start.

27 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Really hope Kent infield gives them something new to worry about. He's not really troubled their right back recently.  And we need a huge game from Morelos.

If we win it will annoy the fuck out of them, as they all believe they are miles ahead of us.  They need put in their place.

Also, as great as Tilman has been lately, I hope he can get up with the speed of the game quickly. I like him and think he cause bother, but I've seen far too many Old Firm games pass young, talented players by if they dont get up with the tempo from the start.

I am tempted to play Fashion as the right front 3 man. I think the game will pass Tillman by. Sakala can run at Taylor all day. Whom I do not rate at all. Test his defensive abilities. If not Sakala, then someone with nous, fight and pace. 

1 minute ago, ayrshireranger said:

I am tempted to play Fashion as the right front 3 man. I think the game will pass Tillman by. Sakala can run at Taylor all day. Whom I do not rate at all. Test his defensive abilities. If not Sakala, then someone with nous, fight and pace. 

Yeah its a decent shout. Sakala can be shite but his directness and pace can also cause problems. And he has a goal in him, and has caused them some bother before.

33 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McGregor

Tav  Goldson  Davies  Barisic

Jack  Lundstram  Tillman

Kent  

Morelos  Sakala

Lowry, Colak and Roofe included on the bench.
Intae the bastas 🇬🇧 

Think we’d want Kamara in there. Keeps the ball well. 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

In fairness it is difficult to do any decent business in January that isn’t a pre contract deal or a loan 

Maybe more managing expectations than a conspiracy but still not exactly encouraging

I thought that as well. But they’ve just signed a midfielder who was voted best player in Japan. For a million. 25 injury free. When we’ve been crying out for CM

I genuinely think we'll win this, when you start seeing three's four's and five's getting mentioned by the MSN sycophants then that's a good sign that the hype train is about to derail itself, absolutely no chance were getting hammered under Beale.