***** Rangers vs St. Johnstone - Scottish Premiership *****

Rangers-Logo.png VS                                       StJohnstoneFC_crest_new.png

Date / Time : 28 JAN 2023 - 3:00 PM

Venue : Ibrox Stadium

Televised : Rangers TV for VPN / Overseas Viewers

Previous Result : 

St Johnstone 0 : 1 Rangers 

Previous Game Highlights:

Pre-Match Press Conferences:

Rangers Lineup:

Screenshot_20230128_135613_Twitter.jpg.d

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Even if new signings are in for Tuesday I can see them starting on the bench on Saturday rather than in the first XI.

Beale did say he hopes to have 1 or 2 in the starting lineup tbf, I’m guessing Cantwell and Raskin after another horror show from Jack and Lundstram 🤞🏻

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Beale did say he hopes to have 1 or 2 in the starting lineup tbf, I’m guessing Cantwell and Raskin after another horror show from Jack and Lundstram 🤞🏻

Oh I missed that, did he say that post match? Haven't seen anything tonight, got home from Perth and planked my arse on the couch and stuck Netflix on :lol:

Wasn't great tonight but I thought Jack and Lundstram was a slight improvement on Kamara and Lundstram from Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Oh I missed that, did he say that post match? Haven't seen anything tonight, got home from Perth and planked my arse on the couch and stuck Netflix on :lol:

Wasn't great tonight but I thought Jack and Lundstram was a slight improvement on Kamara and Lundstram from Wednesday.

Aye said that after the game when asked about transfers hopefully we get a double announcement soon, the three have been poor tbh and we are really struggling in there don’t think any the 3 of them are fully fit tbh, the lack of decent squad options and being able to give players a break is killing us. 

Lost count of the number of times I’ve said hopefully this will be the game we put a performance together instead of the disjointed nonsense we’ve been watching - Delighted with the results and wins but the performances and lethargy are a hard watch

We badly need reinforcements in - The midfield combo of Lundstrum/Jack or Lundstram/Kamara etc is howling at the minute and can’t control or dominate any opposition team hence these open end to end battles we are enduring

Thought Morelos was awful last night but he gets no support or supply from the midfield

McGregor

Tavernier  Goldson  Davies  Barasic

Jack

Cantwell  Tillman   Sakala

Kent

Colak

Shouldnt need 2 holding midfielders against St J at home

We should have enough for this at home but deals for incoming players need done pronto and we need them up to speed and on the pitch. Maybe Hagi  will give us another option  but Lawrence is the frustrating one. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t think we’ll see him back this season 

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Even if new signings are in for Tuesday I can see them starting on the bench on Saturday rather than in the first XI.

None of the 3 we're mostly likely to sign are getting any game time with their current clubs.

However I'd rather they got up to speed in this game than be trying to do it at Tynecastle.