***** Rangers vs St. Johnstone - Scottish Premiership *****

I don't know what some on here expect when I read stuff like 'howling performance'.

Did some of you forget what it was like under Gio near the end ? That was genuinely howling, with the team hanging on at home to shit opponents, trying to scrape the win.

There's lots of room for improvement but we are dominating games and beating opponents relatively easy, with not many of them threatening us. Scoring loads is always fun of course so when that doesn't happen it can get a bit boring, but that happens the world over for teams. Once we get some players back and get reinforcements it will improve.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

That's 2 weeks in a row I have been impressed with their keeper. I understand that he is a loanee from Crystal Palace so probably within our budget.

A possibility for next season ?

He's 32 I'm sure. Probably a bit over the hill at that stage 

Was absolutely bored out my tits watching that. Folk left early in their droves and can’t really blame them.

Zero urgency, zero drive, shit scared to take a man on. Nothing happens through the middle with Jack and Kamara. Always goes wide.

Positives were getting the win, Tillman in general, and Cantwell, Hagi and Colak getting game time.

Morelos had a great touch for Kamara’s, but his finishing and mobility is absolutely chronic.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Zero urgency, zero drive, shit scared to take a man on. Nothing happens through the middle with Jack and Kamara. Always goes wide.

Kamara played the most direct ball of the game to Morelos that he missed, and drove forward to get his goal 

I'm not sure if you're moaning for the sake of it mate but at least be semi believable.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Kamara played the most direct ball of the game to Morelos that he missed, and drove forward to get his goal 

I'm not sure if you're moaning for the sake of it mate but at least be semi believable.

99.9% of their passes go wide.

Kamara had a pretty good game, but bursts like that are a handful of times a season with him. 

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Another win which is all that matters. People crying about performances would do well to remember how shite things became under Gio. I get we want eye catching football but I think that will come.

Our front 4 is becoming a nightmare for defenders, the interchange/rotation, players running by Morelos after his link up play, everything looks positive in that sense. 

Our defence looks solid enough 

Finishing needs sorted but that will come 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Our front 4 is becoming a nightmare for defenders, the interchange/rotation, players running by Morelos after his link up play, everything looks positive in that sense. 

Our defence looks solid enough 

Finishing needs sorted but that will come 

Positivity like that won't catch on mate 😂

Our 2nd goal today was excellent. The pass from Cantwell, flick from Morelos and then Kamara finishing off the move. 

Should have been more, and it’s just what we need to add is that ruthlessness again. I did enjoy the majority of the performance today. The first 25 mins were good and you can see what Cantwell will bring us - an immediate upgrade to the starting 11. I thought Jack was good until he got his booking then he was a bit more cautious. I have to double back on Tillman a bit - I’ve been a big critic of his but I thought today he put in a real shift all over the park. The only thing he lacked was a goal or an assist.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Wednesday is a must win, but I am looking forward to seeing how we deal with the test.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Lots going on in the background.

Most of the paper talk is coming from the other clubs.

Might be a couple in the next 48 hours, but can't guarantee. 

Looking for a powerful midfielder, keeper, another centre half.

Hagi going nowhere.

And glad to hear him say like us, wasn't a great watch, and we need to much more clinical.

I like listening to him, night and day from Gio. 

We are looking for a keeper? 

Changed his mind :lol: 

Thought all 3 decisions were spot on tbh. 

Penalty was a stonewaller. Clark was a shocking challenge. Jack is just late tbh, isn’t a red, however with Collum if Jack hadn’t had the knee taken off him he probably would’ve sent him off.