Edmiston House finally opening its doors

esquire8

2 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

Thought it was decent.

Funny to see the hooky stream loyal like @esquire8wetting their panties earlier then shutting up when those at the game actually liked it. Bawling like a child by 11am then not a peep when he realised most folk found it was decent.

Nothing changes.

:lol:

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s at tendering stage just now.

club also looking to start fixing up toilets but in their defence, the prices for a full refurb of each toilet are ridiculous.

They’re about 10/15 years overdue a refurb. It’s basically a full refit they need. 

On 28/01/2023 at 14:27, BillyG91 said:

take it this is where gigs will be held? looks quite good to be honest.

spacer.png

going by the other pictures it looks unfinished but once we punt some money into it the board will be able to finish it up and it should be fine :whistle:

wait till you realise we copied their stadium

Looks good, decent size of space too, and good to have another safe space to go to before the game. 

Although 1991 Shaun Ryder bottom right of the pic looks happy 🤣. Having a good wee forage there.

Don't get the complaints about this btw.

Cracking wee venue. Thoroughly enjoyed my wee heat and post match drink. Has the feel of a crackin small gig venue.

Standard of finish is really high throughout, which was a pleasant surprise. Looks fantastic.

Be great when the museum opens. only small complaint is the cafe is too wee, but delighted with it otherwise. :pipe:

Just now, Inigo said:

Cracking wee venue. Thoroughly enjoyed my wee heat and post match drink. Has the feel of a crackin small gig venue.

Standard of finish is really high throughout, which was a pleasant surprise. Looks fantastic.

Be great when the museum opens. only small complaint is the cafe is too wee, but delighted with it otherwise. :pipe:

Only one person complained about it tbf and he couldnt point it out on a map

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

My first time inside today and also impressed with the standard. A real bonus that it's an option for a drink after the game too.

On 27/01/2023 at 13:21, Madina said:

I'd put money on Saint Phnx and Callum Beattie. Cant see any top class bands/singers doing a gig there but I hope I'm wrong 

Theyve announced these two as doing shows there. Call me physic or us predictable 🤣

24 minutes ago, Madina said:

Theyve announced these two as doing shows there. Call me physic or us predictable 🤣

Imagine Rangers letting 2 Rangers supporting groups/singers to play at NEH and one of them to open it. I’m absolutely shocked at this