Edmiston House finally opening its doors

esquire8

26 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Helander just got asked how it feels to be about the training ground all the time and is reply was simply “shite.”

9E36847A-C368-428B-B620-016CF0E4A7A6.jpeg

:lol: 

I can understand why he says that. Must be shite to be injured for so long and just hanging about the training ground when all you want to do is play football.

take it this is where gigs will be held? looks quite good to be honest.

spacer.png

going by the other pictures it looks unfinished but once we punt some money into it the board will be able to finish it up and it should be fine :whistle:

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Fucking hell, we've basically just copied them haven't we, even the building is similar.

wait till you realise we copied their stadium

26 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

take it this is where gigs will be held? looks quite good to be honest.

spacer.png

going by the other pictures it looks unfinished but once we punt some money into it the board will be able to finish it up and it should be fine :whistle:

wait till you realise we copied their stadium

I know Leitch copied their stadium. 

This is the way forward. Will be a good earner for the club in the years ahead. It will also continue to evolve and improve. Regardless  to all the negative crap that surrounds us at times ( a lot of it from ourselves) , we are a club on the up. Don’t let the Tarriers and their lackeys in the press tell you any different. Onwards and upwards Rangers.

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Wasn't just you ye narcissist. 

I'll wait to visit when its actually finished. 

The negativity is the label put on it by Bisgrove and the board. World class? Best in class? 

As an addition to the Ibrox experience I'm sure it will be good, but its cost vs the money it will generate is making it nothing more than a white elephant vanity project during a time where the club are limited with cash.

Narcissist 😂😂

No bother mate you crack on with the negativity, hopefully when you get around to visiting it will meet your expectations.