*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

Like most feel the starting line up was wrong no dig at all more so from two players who just haven't done enough to control the tempo if the game in Kamara and Lundstram.

As for service it's blatantly obvious not enough is being asked of those tasked with getting the ball up to the last third instead it's the usual punt to no one, shitey overhit passes into feet that bawble away for them to retake possession it's fucking pathetic this hasn't been addressed and has been the cause of so many goals why can't Beale see that allied with shit defending they are continually allowing teams to come at them and still it's not been dealt with.

A lot of the passing was fucking abysmal today despite a run of wins barely convincing these players are again starting to show they are dictating things Beale needs to get the finger out and drop the fucking Deadwood far too many passengers when they are capable of so much more there just isn't enough coming from them .

Collectively they are compounding the problem by tolerating this lazy arse acceptance a massive drop in previous standards and it's not good enough .

There's an ample amount of those players who should be shown the door might as well putt the cunts out their fucking misery as Beale looks incapable of demanding better standards of them week in week out.

Games are won by effort and skill right now nearly half the usual starters look as if they couldn't give a fuck so it looks like the mutinous cunts are getting away with it again .

Their embarrassing capitulations in Europe will be hard to top but by fuck they are trying hard to be just as shit in every fucking department week in week out won't be long now till supporters get sick of the gutless shower of cunts .

Back at the car and gutted. Think I'll need to give league cup finals v them a bye. Two I've been to where we've been the better team on the day and lost 😔 2019 was worse for dominance and losing but we they were there for the taking today and we were pish in the final 3rd 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Beale under gerrard never once had them figured out, wish people would stop comparing lennons imploding tarrier outfit to the fat aussies one, they are right now more of a team than they even were under rodgers, under rodgers they just blitzed everyone with ability, but this outfit costs less and is doing pretty much the same thing

I tell you the now i dont even think our title winning team beats this current tarrier mob, they have the fucking hex over us due to us being utter shitebags when it really matters

What you are saying I must agree with you. Cheers.

Soon as Raskin wasn’t in the team Beale opened himself up to every single criticism he’s getting now.

Fuckin horrific choice off him, wasn’t only thing that was wrong right enough but deflated the support before we even kicked a ball

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Back at the car and gutted. Think I'll need to give league cup finals v them a bye. Two I've been to where we've been the better team on the day and lost 😔 2019 was worse for dominance and losing but we they were there for the taking today and we were pish in the final 3rd 

If u think we where the better team today then maybe give football a miss altogether 

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Soon as Raskin wasn’t in the team Beale opened himself up to every single criticism he’s getting now.

Fuckin horrific choice off him, wasn’t only thing that was wrong right enough but deflated the support before we even kicked a ball

Soon as you seen the starting line up most of us knew only to well the way it was going to go.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

None of them, because its the same shitebag players that fail to turn up against this mob

Your happy clapping is getting there soon you'll admit Gerrard put us miles in front with his record against them and our board by not backing Gerrard put us miles behind. 

Just now, Kylegib said:

Your happy clapping is getting there soon you'll admit Gerrard put us miles in front with his record against them and our board by not backing Gerrard put us miles behind. 

Naw naw naw naw

No matter the subject or topic, this horrible cunt brings up Gerrard and doesn’t even debate, he just speaks at the forum

Over and over and over about Steven Gerrard

FUCKING BAN HIM FFS

Only thing I’m positive about right now is that I’m not standing in a daft queue round the one-way system in Mount Florida after that. Everyone on here could see that midfield was slow and needed Raskin and it’s fucking frustrating when the manager can’t for some reason. 

16 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

jesus wept.

Fp6RU1KXoAAI8zm.jpg

This photo says and epitomizes everything about Sakala when he is playing., If he has TIME to think about it...he's fucked.

Fast runner, big smile, useless twat....and... hasn't a fooking scooby doo about the offside rule.

But, and there's always a but, he was far better than Ryan Kent