*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s been slow with an injury before he went off at RC and no way he’s getting a start without getting a run out as come next week that will be over 3 weeks without playing a competitive match 

3 weeks is hardly a lengthy period of time

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

3 weeks is hardly a lengthy period of time

It is considering his performance levels in the matches prior to going off injured and every player will need to be switched on for this. 3 weeks is a long time in football as you need game time to get your competitive edge up. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Davies Barisic

Raskin Tillman Cantwell

Kent Morelos Sakala

1-0 Rangers                   

Not for me. That team get's overrun in midfield.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It is considering his performance levels in the matches prior to going off injured and every player will need to be switched on for this. 3 weeks is a long time in football as you need game time to get your competitive edge up. 

He'll play if fit 100%

I'm not so sure we'll go as attack minded as some think.

It wouldn't surprise me to see two from three start out of Lundstram Jack and Kamara. Then Raskin alongside the two natural midfielders but with the option to move forward when he can.

Kent and Morelos will likely play so that leaves one jersey for Sakala, Tillman or Cantwell (doubt Arfield comes into the reckoning. If fit I think he'd go with Tillman.

Back 4 plus keeper picks itself.

Hopefully the pitch has massively improved since the semi final. Obviously we're still at the wrong time of the year for the grass to be doing much natural growing but hopefully the groundsmen have something up their sleeve as it was a fucking disgrace the last time we played on it. 

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Davies Barisic

Raskin Tillman Cantwell

Kent Morelos Sakala

1-0 Rangers                   

Against a team that floods their midfield and dominates possession and territory in most games that line up would be suicide 😄

All these injuries are not ideal and if Jack & Lundstram are fit, at least one, if not both, probably starts. But I think it may be a blessing in disguise because all three midfielders yesterday - Kamara, Raskin & Cantwell were the best players on the park.

It's a cup final. Be on the front foot from the start and go for it. Those three may be the best options.

Obviously, if Tillman is fit, he makes the team as well.