*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Borna

Lundstram Raskin

Cantwell Tillman Kent

Morelos 

I'd bring on Sakala in the second half so he can't exploit the space with his pace. Although Morelos was shite yesterday I'd start him as we'll need to keep the ball and retain possession. Roofe and Sakala will be great options off the bench. 

I'd be happy if we played shocking for 90 mins as long as we won. However I'd love to smash them so it gives them something to think about. 

Hopefully everyone back fit. And we will have the likes of kamara, Roofe, cantwell, Jack off the bench. Rather than sands and wright this time.

They will come flying out with the crazy press. Got to keep our heads and be at it for the first 30. They were 2 up inside 13 yesterday. Wonder if he might just drop Tillman and play Raskin, kamara, Lundstrum to begin with to try and get possession.

Then bring on Tillman when we will naturally get more ball as they inevitably tire. Sakala will start to help pin them back

The biggest plus for me is that we’ll be massive underdogs in the eyes of the media and the great unwashed. We’ve not been Brazil 70 under Beale but we’ve developed a winning habit and are much more likely to cause them problems now. They get too much respect from the other teams in the league and are able to run over the top of them. I grudgingly admit that they’re fucking good at it when they get the chance. We have to be a threat against them, like we where in the second half of the January game. So come Sunday, fucking into them from the start Rangers. The bastards don’t like it up them. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t know how people are going into this confident :lol: 

I watched them play "nice attacking the so called better football" for decades in the lead up then Rangers would go out and break their hearts countless times in OF games/cup finals under Walter and McLeish.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You hate him mate aye? Feel I keep seeing you repeat the same thing needlessly 

Hate him ? No. But this version of Morelos is a shadow of the one we had. He offers very little these days and for me we need to move him on. 

I’ll be delighted if he proves me wrong next Sun though