*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure my heart can take it. Need a nice comfortable win for once. 

Aye it would but you know it don’t work like that, they’ve got the usual suspects and the moonhowlers at the mix to ensure some sort of controversy.

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

Think it’ll be tight, Beale far more tactically astute domestically than the previous regime. Think there will be a goal in it either way, hopefully for us. 

If you look at the time (88 minutes) when they cunts equalised you’d think they scored at the death but there was 8 minutes injury time so really they scored with ten minutes to play.

I think the 2-2 was MB’s first big test and as much as he’s won every other match to me a draw at home with them was a failure.

He has the chance to fix this on Sunday with a win and this is his second big test imo

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Class troops.

If it wasny for them I'd hate to think what Ibrox would be like, sit on yer hands brigade and subway loyal dont help matters.

Just because some fud in the media says a banner was aimed at beale, others jump onto it.

The banners aimed at the team ahead of a cup final against our rivals.

Wee bit spur of motivation, we expect no less than our trophy haul.

2 in 11 years is not good enough, outwith lower league titles.

I agree with that anyhow.