*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The player I wanted to be growing up through school.

Literally ignore him entirely these days and just remember the player :lol:

When you’re as good as Barry was a player it’s difficult to have an even better personality :lol: 

(Not saying he’s a bad person)

What's the chances of watching this in the louden by turning up on the day? Is it tickets, do you need to turn up crazy early? Never actually watched a game in there, only ever been in it pre or post a home match. Can imagine the normal sardine scenario would be even worse. 

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

What's the chances of watching this in the louden by turning up on the day? Is it tickets, do you need to turn up crazy early? Never actually watched a game in there, only ever been in it pre or post a home match. Can imagine the normal sardine scenario would be even worse. 

Wouldn’t give him your money tbh. Better Rangers bars that don’t grass on our fans. 

42 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

15E86A07-ECD7-4876-9B10-151763A2B729.gif.c79917f2aed2fb0a8d219f1dbfd3d95e.gif

51 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

It’s not tickets and if you get there early enough you’ll get a decent seat. Watched the 4-0 game in there in September and apart from the result we didn’t have too many issues tbh!

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hope everyone has a nice day and remembers its just a bit of fun and only a game 

Gosh, I've been so caught up in winning all these years that I'd forgotten what life's all about. We all love our team, and in my mind that means we've won already. Hats off to you for the reminder. I wish the very best to our rivals, I genuinely hope they have a lovely day. 

5 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Most of the media will Wright us off, I’m confident. 

:cup:

Now that just may be a wee spelling error mate .... bloody predictive text! ..... but on the other hand it may just be a wee omen and SW comes on from the bench and does the damage that brings the trophy home to Ibrox .... he has previous for that so you never know.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧