*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Badger said:

There are positives, but you simply cannot give away 2x goals for free.

We need to learn from this. 6 halves of football against them since Beale took over, I'd argue we've been the better team in 5 of them.... But 1pt to show. That's the problem.

Fuck me badger thats a wild take, we barely kicked a ball in the final until it was 2-1

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clancy is a cheating cunt

Clancy was responsible for the biggest display of cheating I've ever witnessed in a game of football at the Stad de Gadd involving us and ironically we managed to win the game. But our problems go way beyond Clancy. Who is a cheating cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres too many mistakes in us that they are extremely clinical in capitalising on, whereas you actually don't trust us to score a 6 yard tap in to an empty net

There are, that’s true. Davies arsing about like Jack did in the final was horrendous. 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Really getting sick of sitting here after another game where we've lost because of us rather than the scum, Beale will get next season but I'm telling you now, he won't change that mentality.

Agree with your first point but remember it took us a couple of seasons to build for 55 , I wouldn't rule out an improvement next season , but we certainly need to cut out individual errors . 

Goals 2 and 3 were dreadful and forced us to chase a game that we were the better team in at the time.

Thought Kent in particular was very poor considering the player he’s supposed to be, should have been subbed before Tillman.

Thought Jack did little to help Raskin and the change to Lundstram should have been made about 15 minutes earlier.

.Need to win at Ibrox and the semi.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Fast forward 2 years still can’t beat them

still with jack , Davies , soutar , McGregor , Tav , barasic  in the team and still losing 3/4 goals against them 

losers fkn losers 

2 years on with 2 players signed a year ago, and one of those on your hit list scoring twice today.

Fuck off

Morelos starting even though he’s gone🤮his miss at 1 each🤢

kent doing fuck all as usual

cantwell 🤦‍♂️

davies and soutar a joke

as soon as Goldson was injured ,it was a guaranteed 2 or 3 for them  as predicted 

same outcome again in 3 weeks , another treble for the pricks 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's signed 2 players. We all know a squad overhaul is needed.

Shut up ya daft cunt.

Don't talk utter shite ya insane mong. Beales developing a pattern in games against the filth. Hope you enjoy watching them collect yet another trophy. It's blind optimism like that pish that's costing us. He loses again at Hampden you'll be in the blind faith minority. Daft cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Anyone calling for Beale's head needs to give themselves a shake. Aye he could have made changes earlier, but did anyone see our bench today?? Hardly full of game changers. He easily gets the summer to bring in his own players.

Missing the point completely, he's had long enough to change the mentality and it's the same crap as the first game of at the piggery, Beale ain't changing shite, we would have seen signs of it by now.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Like I said in my note banning you, join a Steven Gerrard forum you weirdo.

Did the exact same thing on FF and got permabanned.

He’s either the thickest cunt in the world or he deliberately does it to rile people up. Hope for his sake it’s the latter.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Isn’t it funny how supposedly limited footballers like Katic and Balogun never gifted goals like the way Davies and Souttar did today. 

We don’t have defenders who can defend.

It's about system players now a player for the system we had defenders but let them go

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Clancy was responsible for the biggest display of cheating I've ever witnessed in a game of football at the Stad de Gadd involving us and ironically we managed to win the game. But our problems go way beyond Clancy. Who is a cheating cunt. 

That's why I made half a dozen other points.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

A team of fucking losers.

Not as black and white as that.

Two defensive errors and a corrupt referee yet we lost by a single goal to the Gallowgare Galacticos.

Cantwell and Raskin will have learned a lot today.

For the cup tie, I’d probably start with Sakala for Kent and Arfield for Tillman.

I’m a lot more confident of turning them over at Hampden after today.

4 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Anyone calling for Beale's head needs to give themselves a shake. Aye he could have made changes earlier, but did anyone see our bench today?? Hardly full of game changers. He easily gets the summer to bring in his own players.

Correct, what chance has any manager when he has a bench with a bottom six substitute quality in Wright and Colak etc.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Missing the point completely, he's had long enough to change the mentality and it's the same crap as the first game of at the piggery, Beale ain't changing shite, we would have seen signs of it by now.

He's signed 2 players and has a squad who we all know needs overhauled ffs

6 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

How exactly is the manager responsible for a valid goal getting chopped off and our centre backs gifting them goals with ridiculous individual errors?

Beale can only work with what he's got and what he's got is shit.

Guy's got a hard on for Gerrard so naturally wants to downplay Beale at every turn.