*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

You are of course entitled to think and do what you want.. But I would urge you to remember how lucky you are to have the chance to go to every game. For us overseas bears its Rangers TV, which gets you the game, but nothing beats walking up to Ibrox to see Rangers. Remember how lucky you are even though this season hasnt gone like we all wanted it to.

I have better things to do with my family than watch a plethora of serial failures masquerading as a Rangers team who are about to gift wrap and hand over treble no 6 in 8 seasons to the filth. You should consider yourself lucky to live abroad and not in this corrupt SNP controlled taig infested shithole of a country. Will gladly swap. 

Enjoy the game. 

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

i cannot say i'm shocked anymore, our keeper is finished, we cannot defend for shit, our midfielders just allow to other teams players to skip by them at will and as for the front 3, the less said about them the better.

The work needing done is huge and you can’t really trust us to get it right 

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Was a great finish, but:

Nobody challenging the boy who kept the ball in at the corner flag.

Nobody getting out to the ball at the first clearance.

Nobody getting out to the ball at the second clearance.

Half the team twiddling their thumbs as the boy set up for the finish.

Absolutely horrendous defending imo, there was no shape at all.

It was like they thought the referee had blown his whistle the way they just stopped completely. 

Will be another struggle in the second half, most of our team are not really up for it any more especially when they're getting bullied by what is pretty much a team of body builders with negligible footballing ability. Doesn't help when Main can commit foul after foul before he even gets a 'talking to' though.

Watching us dominate games and miss chance after chance and or make howling decisions when in the final third with a numerical advantage and then see the opposition score with their only chance when they haven't been in the game at all is getting very tiresome :ang:

Some finish tbf but we are so easy to play against when we should be pumping teams with the amount of chances we get.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You cant tell me some of the young players would not put in more effort than these players on the pitch.

I can almost feel the apathy leaking out my TV.  I know the league is long gone but where is the fucking professional pride?

Just want this season in the rear view mirror tbh.

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I have better things to do with my family than watch a plethora of serial failures masquerading as a Rangers team who are about to gift wrap and hand over treble no 6 in 8 seasons to the filth. You should consider yourself lucky to live abroad and not in this corrupt SNP controlled taig infested shithole of a country. Will gladly swap. 

Enjoy the game. 

No easier being here in the US as it’s a full out looney bin the noo but at least I don’t have to be over there listening to all the shite from the moon howling legions.